- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Download Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Buy ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter (en)
- 39.95$ Sony CD Architect 5.2 cheap oem
- 299.95$ Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2011
- 29.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 (en)
|A Visit to the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt Website May be Bountiful for Many Iowans this Thanksgiving|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Friday, 15 November 2013 11:59|
DES MOINES, IA (11/14/2013)(readMedia)-- During the annual Thanksgiving Day festivities, State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald knows his office has a bounty of its own and the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt could provide one more reason to give thanks. "I encourage all past and present Iowans to check for their names in the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt," said Fitzgerald, "A quick search on our website can reunite people with their unclaimed property."
The Great Iowa Treasure Hunt program has returned over $170 million in unclaimed property to more than 414,000 people since Fitzgerald created it in 1983. Unclaimed property refers to money and other assets held by financial institutions or companies that have lost contact with the property's owner for a specific period of time. State law requires these institutions and companies to annually report unclaimed property to the state treasurer's office. The assets are then held until the owner or heir of the property is found. Common forms of unclaimed property include savings or checking accounts, stocks, uncashed checks, life insurance policies, utility security deposits, and safe deposit box contents.
to begin your search. Be sure to like the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @GreatIATreasure.
Tags See All Tags