- Buy OEM Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit) (de,en,fr,it,ko)
- Buy Mixed in Key 2 MAC (en)
- 99.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- Discount - Microangelo Toolset 6
- Buy Corel Designer Technical Suite X5 (en)
|Aaron Tennant - New Board Member of Iowa motor truck Association|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Brook Roberts|
|Friday, 07 December 2012 15:54|
DES MOINES, IOWA - Aaron Tennant was recently elected to the Iowa Motor Truck Association’s Board of Directors. Aaron is the Owner and President of Tennant Truck Lines, Inc. located in Colona, Iowa. Tennant Truck Lines, Inc. is an open deck machinery hauler which has been in business since 1946. They consist of 150 company trucks, 34 owner operators and 384 trailers. Tennant Truck Lines employ approximatley 185 people.
The Iowa Motor Truck Association was established in 1942 and has been the voice of the trucking industry since that time. The Iowa Motor Truck Association represents over 750 trucking companies from across the state of Iowa and has members in all 99 counties. In Iowa alone, over 78% of all communities depend 100% on trucks for the delivery of goods and services. The trucking industry’s association offices are headquartered in Des Moines and sit at the foot of Iowa’s State Capitol.
As a member of the IMTA Board of Directors, Aaron Tennant will be involved in developing public policies that will have a positive impact on Iowa’s trucking industry and will be contributing to the ongoing success of the organization.
“Our board members are the leaders in this industry and we are pleased that Aaron will be able to provide leadership and insight to our organization,” said Brenda Neville, President of the Iowa Motor Truck Association.
Tags See All Tags