- Discount - Corel Painter 12
- Buy Cheap QuarkXPress 8
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers cheap oem
- Buy Cheap SnagIt 2.2 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap iA Writer MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Buy Adobe Framemaker 10 (en,de,ja,fr)
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Revit 2014 (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
|AARP IA News: What Fiscal Cliff Options Mean to Iowans|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Ann Black|
|Friday, 07 December 2012 08:29|
Yesterday, Wednesday, Dec. 5, Anthony Carroll, AARP Iowa Associate State Director for Advocacy, and Mary Ann Young, AARP Iowa Executive Council member from Des Moines, met in Washington, D.C. with Senators Chuck Grassley and Tom Harkin, carrying the message of the overwhelming majority of AARP Iowa members to keep Medicare and Social Security cuts out of the “fiscal cliff” negotiations.
After their visits to Capitol Hill, Mary Ann Young, along with AARP’s Director of Policy David Certner, and AARP Colorado volunteer Jean Nofles, were interviewed by CNN. The story will be featured today on CNN’s The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer from, 4-6 p.m. EST.
Across all party lines, older Americans and Iowans, have serious concerns about efforts to make major changes to health care and retirement benefits they have paid into and depend on – especially as part of any rushed, end-of-year bargaining.
Attached is a news release about the effects the current “fiscal cliff” cuts to Social Security and Medicare would have on the more than 500,000 Iowans, their families and the State of Illinois.Anthony Carroll and Mary Ann Young would be available to talk with you on Friday or next week about their Washington trip and AARP’s efforts to prevent Congress and the White House from eroding these earned benefits and the economic security of all Americans when it is needed the most.
Tags See All Tags