- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Corel Ventura 10 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011 (en)
- Discount - Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office 2008 MAC (en,it,fr,de,es,nl)
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser 7
|Absentee Ballots Now Available; Vote By Mail or In-Person in Auditor’s Office.|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Roland Caldwell|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:30|
DAVENPORT – Scott County Auditor Roxanna Moritz announced today that absentee ballots are now available for the September 13, 2011 School Elections. Absentee ballots can be voted in the Auditor’s Office, or voters may request ballots be mailed to them. A fill-able Official Absentee Ballot Request form is available at the Auditor’s webpage http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/auditor/. Voters can also call the Auditor’s Office at 326-8631 and request that a form be mailed to them. Once the form is completely filled out voters need to sign the form and return it to the Auditor’s Office, 600 West 4th Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801. Ballots are mailed within 24 hours of receipt of the request.
There will be four positions up for election for the Bettendorf School Board, the Davenport School Board and the North Scott School Board. The Pleasant Valley School Board will have positions for director districts three, four, five and six on the ballot. The Bennett School District will have two positions up for election and the Calamus-Wheatland School District and the Durant School District will have three each.
Three school districts, Bettendorf, North Scott and Pleasant Valley will have ballot measures to update the revenue purpose statement for each district. Also, North Scott will have a ballot measure submitted by citizen petition to loan textbooks free of charge or rental fee to school district students beginning July 1, 2012.
The Eastern Iowa Community College District will have positions for director districts three, four, five and nine on the ballot in Scott County.For more information contact the Scott County Auditor’s Office at 563-326-8631.
Tags See All Tags