- Buy OEM DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit)
- Discount - Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012
- 19.95$ PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC
- Download Propellerhead Reason 4
- 99.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server cheap oem
- 49.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC cheap oem
- Download ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- 29.95$ Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9 cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
|Absentee Ballots Now Available; Vote By Mail or In-Person in Auditor’s Office.|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Roland Caldwell|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:30|
DAVENPORT – Scott County Auditor Roxanna Moritz announced today that absentee ballots are now available for the September 13, 2011 School Elections. Absentee ballots can be voted in the Auditor’s Office, or voters may request ballots be mailed to them. A fill-able Official Absentee Ballot Request form is available at the Auditor’s webpage http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/auditor/. Voters can also call the Auditor’s Office at 326-8631 and request that a form be mailed to them. Once the form is completely filled out voters need to sign the form and return it to the Auditor’s Office, 600 West 4th Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801. Ballots are mailed within 24 hours of receipt of the request.
There will be four positions up for election for the Bettendorf School Board, the Davenport School Board and the North Scott School Board. The Pleasant Valley School Board will have positions for director districts three, four, five and six on the ballot. The Bennett School District will have two positions up for election and the Calamus-Wheatland School District and the Durant School District will have three each.
Three school districts, Bettendorf, North Scott and Pleasant Valley will have ballot measures to update the revenue purpose statement for each district. Also, North Scott will have a ballot measure submitted by citizen petition to loan textbooks free of charge or rental fee to school district students beginning July 1, 2012.
The Eastern Iowa Community College District will have positions for director districts three, four, five and nine on the ballot in Scott County.For more information contact the Scott County Auditor’s Office at 563-326-8631.
Tags See All Tags