- Buy OEM Altova SchemaAgent 2009
- Buy OEM MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit) (en)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Access 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - MacPhun Intensify
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Microsoft Project Professional 2013 (en,ar,cs,da,de,el,es,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sv,tr,uk,fi)
- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro (en,fr)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures cheap oem
- Buy VMware Workstation 9 (en)
- Download Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit)
|Acclaimed Business Leader Nina Vaca to Speak at Hispanic Chamber’s Gala Event|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Mark McLaughlin|
|Saturday, 26 January 2013 10:28|
IA/IL QUAD-CITIES – Acclaimed business leader Nina Vaca has been selected as the Keynote Speaker and Special Guest of the 2013 Annual Gala of the Greater Quad Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GQCHCC). Vaca serves as Chairman and CEO of Pinnacle; Director at both Kohl's Corporation and Comerica, Inc.; Founding Member of the Startup America Partnership; and Chairman of the Board of the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
“Nina Vaca serves as a shining example of how a talented, determined minority individual can play a vital role in the international business community,” said Lee Vasquez, Executive Director of the Greater Quad Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. “She is an inspiration to the Hispanic community, and to everyone who believes in the power of diversity. We are truly proud to have Nina as the keynote speaker at our Annual Gala.”
The GQCHCC board of directors and staff invites the community to the 2013 Annual Gala, to be held 5:30 pm., Sat., January 26, 2013, at the Quad-Cities Waterfront Convention Center,Bettendorf, IA.
The evening is a celebration of the organization's accomplishments, members, and supporters, and will feature entertainment, dinner, an award presentation, a silent auction, and networking opportunities for attendees. Admittance for the event is $60 for non-members, $50 for members, and $35 for students.
An Illustrious Career
Nina Vaca founded Pinnacle in 1996 as an information technology services provider to the Fortune 500. Pinnacle provides IT-enabled solutions in the growing area of vendor management via IT Staff Augmentation Services, Professional Staffing and Payrolling services. Under her leadership, Pinnacle has become the fifth fastest growing firm in a $20 billion dollar industry.
In 2005, Nina was featured in Fast Company magazine as one of the Top 25 Women Business Builders in the country. In addition, she has been featured in many other high-profile publications, including Vanidades, Ali, Entrepreneur, Kiplinger, Forbes, Hispanic, KERA CEO Review, and Latino Leaders.
Nina is a recipient of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award for Technology and Communications for the Southwest Region. In 2010, she was named one of the 100 most influential Hispanics in America by Latino Leaders. As an international leader, Nina has represented America in numerous transatlantic leadership forums.
Tags See All Tags