- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training (en)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 8 (en,it,fr,de,es,nl,ja)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Nero 8 Ultra Edition (zh,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,sv,no,pl,ru,sl,tr,cs,da,el,fi,hu)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Download Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Download VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
|ACLU Meeting To Form Quad City Chapter|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Art Heyderman|
|Monday, 13 February 2012 14:38|
A new chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union will be forming in the Quad Cities to address issues of importance to America. The Quad Cities Chapter of ACLU organizational meeting will be 7:00 PM, Tuesday, March 20, 2012, at St Ambrose University in the Ambrose Room at Rogalski Center.
The meeting purpose is to organize and form a new Quad Cities Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union and elect an interim board of directors. Members of the ACLU and those interested in joining are invited to take part in a milestone event in support of Civil Liberties in the Quad Cities area.
Membership information and a limited number of the newly released “Students’ Rights Handbook” will be available at the meeting.
The American Civil Liberties Union is a non-partisan organization dedicated to preserving and protecting Civil Liberties in America. With over 700,000 members nationwide in all 50 states ACLU is the largest, most widely known and most highly respected Civil Liberties organization in the nation. No other private organization appears before the Supreme Court more than the ACLU. The ACLU is our nation's guardian of liberty, working daily in courts, legislatures and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties that the Constitution and laws of the United States guarantee everyone in this country.
These rights include:
The ACLU also works to extend rights to segments of our population that have traditionally been denied their rights, including people of color; women; lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and transgender people; prisoners; and people with disabilities. If the rights of society's most vulnerable members are denied, everybody's rights are imperiled.To learn more about the ACLU and the local chapter visit their website at http://acluqc.org/. To join ACLU visit http://www.aclu.org/ .
Tags See All Tags