- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Discount - CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 (en)
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
|Acquisition forms largest adoption agency in Illinois|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Sarah LoCoco|
|Monday, 09 August 2010 07:57|
On August 1, Lifelink International Adoption became a subsidiary of Lutheran Child and Family Services of Illinois (LCFS) creating Illinois’ largest provider of adoption services. The move strengthens services and creates a new program with a comprehensive set of domestic and international adoptions. All Lifelink International Adoption employees and programs will become part of LCFS, including your local service sites in Moline and the Quad Cities.
Both agencies have worked with adoptions domestically and abroad for years. LCFS has focused mostly on domestic adoptions, while Lifelink’s specialty has been international adoptions. The combination brings together the expertise of both organizations in a way that gives adoptive parents more options.
While many non-profit agencies are struggling and cutting back on services during these tough economic times, LCFS has been strengthening their range of services to meet the increasing needs of the children and families they serve. This acquisition also allows LCFS to diversify their revenue sources in order to become less dependant on public funds.
Tags See All Tags