- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography (en)
- Download Zend Studio Pro 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- 19.95$ Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy OEM Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited
|Acquisition forms largest adoption agency in Illinois|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Sarah LoCoco|
|Monday, 09 August 2010 07:57|
On August 1, Lifelink International Adoption became a subsidiary of Lutheran Child and Family Services of Illinois (LCFS) creating Illinois’ largest provider of adoption services. The move strengthens services and creates a new program with a comprehensive set of domestic and international adoptions. All Lifelink International Adoption employees and programs will become part of LCFS, including your local service sites in Moline and the Quad Cities.
Both agencies have worked with adoptions domestically and abroad for years. LCFS has focused mostly on domestic adoptions, while Lifelink’s specialty has been international adoptions. The combination brings together the expertise of both organizations in a way that gives adoptive parents more options.
While many non-profit agencies are struggling and cutting back on services during these tough economic times, LCFS has been strengthening their range of services to meet the increasing needs of the children and families they serve. This acquisition also allows LCFS to diversify their revenue sources in order to become less dependant on public funds.
Tags See All Tags