- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit)
- Download ARTS PDF Aerialist
- 79.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Discount - Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Buy BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- 199.95$ Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
|Acquisition forms largest adoption agency in Illinois|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Sarah LoCoco|
|Monday, 09 August 2010 07:57|
On August 1, Lifelink International Adoption became a subsidiary of Lutheran Child and Family Services of Illinois (LCFS) creating Illinois’ largest provider of adoption services. The move strengthens services and creates a new program with a comprehensive set of domestic and international adoptions. All Lifelink International Adoption employees and programs will become part of LCFS, including your local service sites in Moline and the Quad Cities.
Both agencies have worked with adoptions domestically and abroad for years. LCFS has focused mostly on domestic adoptions, while Lifelink’s specialty has been international adoptions. The combination brings together the expertise of both organizations in a way that gives adoptive parents more options.
While many non-profit agencies are struggling and cutting back on services during these tough economic times, LCFS has been strengthening their range of services to meet the increasing needs of the children and families they serve. This acquisition also allows LCFS to diversify their revenue sources in order to become less dependant on public funds.
Tags See All Tags