- Download Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- 69.95$ Boris FX 9.2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Mixed in Key 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
|Adam Reab of Blue Grass earns Grainger Power Engineering Award from Missouri S&T|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Mary Helen Stoltz|
|Monday, 04 June 2012 15:18|
ROLLA, MO (05/30/2012)(readMedia)-- Adam Reab of Blue Grass, Iowa, is one of 13 seniors and recent graduates to receive a $5,000 Grainger Power Engineering Award from the electrical engineering department at Missouri University of Science and Technology this spring. The awards are presented as a reward for academic excellence.
The Power Engineering Awards are funded by a $1.3 million endowment from The Grainger Foundation of Chicago. Missouri S&T is recognized by Grainger for its ability to attract top students and educate quality engineers and is one of only six universities in the nation chosen to receive such funding.
Each spring, the Grainger Power Engineering Award is typically presented to up to 13 electrical engineering graduate and undergraduate students who plan to pursue careers in power engineering. Selection of recipients is based on academic performance, exhibited interest in power engineering and extra-curricular activities.
To be eligible for this year's award, students must have graduated with degrees in electrical engineering in August or December of 2011 or May 2012 and have emphasized their course work in power engineering. All of the recipients had significant power engineering experience, either through company internships, research projects or design projects.
Reab earned a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering from Missouri S&T in 2012.
Tags See All Tags