- Buy Nero 11 Platinum (en)
- Buy Cheap OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
- 29.95$ Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Corel Ventura 10
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Pro X6
- Download Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Captivate 4
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy Adobe Audition 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008
|Adam Reab of Blue Grass earns Grainger Power Engineering Award from Missouri S&T|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Mary Helen Stoltz|
|Monday, 04 June 2012 15:18|
ROLLA, MO (05/30/2012)(readMedia)-- Adam Reab of Blue Grass, Iowa, is one of 13 seniors and recent graduates to receive a $5,000 Grainger Power Engineering Award from the electrical engineering department at Missouri University of Science and Technology this spring. The awards are presented as a reward for academic excellence.
The Power Engineering Awards are funded by a $1.3 million endowment from The Grainger Foundation of Chicago. Missouri S&T is recognized by Grainger for its ability to attract top students and educate quality engineers and is one of only six universities in the nation chosen to receive such funding.
Each spring, the Grainger Power Engineering Award is typically presented to up to 13 electrical engineering graduate and undergraduate students who plan to pursue careers in power engineering. Selection of recipients is based on academic performance, exhibited interest in power engineering and extra-curricular activities.
To be eligible for this year's award, students must have graduated with degrees in electrical engineering in August or December of 2011 or May 2012 and have emphasized their course work in power engineering. All of the recipients had significant power engineering experience, either through company internships, research projects or design projects.
Reab earned a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering from Missouri S&T in 2012.
Tags See All Tags