- Buy OEM Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS5 (en,de,es,fr,ja)
- Buy proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Download Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM MacPhun Intensify
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
|ADAPTIVE SPORTS EXPO PROVIDES OUTLET FOR RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Ron Summers|
|Monday, 02 May 2011 11:28|
Davenport Parks and Recreation and the QCA Adaptive Sports Association will hold an Adaptive Sports Expo on Saturday, May 7 from 6 – 8pm at the Life Fitness Center, 2222 Middle Road, Bettendorf. The Public is invited to attend the expo, which will highlight the many ways people with disabilities can be active participants in recreational activities and sporting events. Prior experience is not required to participate in the Expo.
The Expo will feature activities such as water-skiing, kayaking, sled hockey, aquatics, wheelchair basketball, tandem biking, tennis and seated volleyball. Demonstrations by professionally trained facilitators and athletes with disabilities will also take place. There will
also be informational exhibits and vendors.
Davenport Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of activities for people with disabilities under its Adaptive and Inclusive Programs. More information about Adaptive and Inclusive programming can be found at www.cityofdavenportiowa.com/parks, or by calling Sherrie Fisher, Adaptive and Inclusive Recreational Supervisor with Davenport Parks and Recreation at 563-888-2219. The QCA Adaptive Sports Association can be reached at 563-271-8822.
What: Adaptive Sports Expo
Where: Life Fitness Center, 2222 Middle Road, Bettendorf
When: Saturday, May 7, 6-8pm
Tags See All Tags