- Download Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Framemaker 9
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data cheap oem
- 129.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC (en,fr,es,de,it,nl,pt,ja,sv,fi,no,da,zh,ko,cs,ru,tr,pl,ro,hu,uk,ar,he,el)
- Download Apple iLife `08 MAC
- Download CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- 149.95$ Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise cheap oem
|ADAPTIVE SPORTS EXPO PROVIDES OUTLET FOR RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Ron Summers|
|Monday, 02 May 2011 11:28|
Davenport Parks and Recreation and the QCA Adaptive Sports Association will hold an Adaptive Sports Expo on Saturday, May 7 from 6 – 8pm at the Life Fitness Center, 2222 Middle Road, Bettendorf. The Public is invited to attend the expo, which will highlight the many ways people with disabilities can be active participants in recreational activities and sporting events. Prior experience is not required to participate in the Expo.
The Expo will feature activities such as water-skiing, kayaking, sled hockey, aquatics, wheelchair basketball, tandem biking, tennis and seated volleyball. Demonstrations by professionally trained facilitators and athletes with disabilities will also take place. There will
also be informational exhibits and vendors.
Davenport Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of activities for people with disabilities under its Adaptive and Inclusive Programs. More information about Adaptive and Inclusive programming can be found at www.cityofdavenportiowa.com/parks, or by calling Sherrie Fisher, Adaptive and Inclusive Recreational Supervisor with Davenport Parks and Recreation at 563-888-2219. The QCA Adaptive Sports Association can be reached at 563-271-8822.
What: Adaptive Sports Expo
Where: Life Fitness Center, 2222 Middle Road, Bettendorf
When: Saturday, May 7, 6-8pm
Tags See All Tags