- Buy OEM iExplorer 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Site Design
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- 59.95$ Corel Website Creator X6 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Mark/Space Missing Sync For Windows Mobile MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Buy Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
- Discount - Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Copy cheap oem
- 19.95$ Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0 cheap oem
|Addition to our Advisory Board: Attorney Douglas Cannon|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:09|
We are proud to announce the addition to The Institutes's Advisory Board of Douglas Cannon:
Attorney Douglas Cannon specializes in the area of Entertainment law, and will be able to advise our Independent Scholars and Artists about the nuances of publishing, the publicity of originals works of Art, Intellectual Property Rights and any allied questions in the area of Independent and original work. A member of the prestigious Chicago Literary Club, Douglas has an extensive practice in law and is a writer himself, presenting his work frequently at the Chicago Literary Club.
Additionally, as we are growing, we have added a new email account which is linked to a Facebook and Twitter dedicated to The Institute. Scott Klarkowski, our Social Media and Public Relations Executive, whose addition to The Institute you are familiar with, is actively working on the Internet and social networking and of The Institute.
Its exciting to see the unfolding of The Institute occurring with all our joint support, good wishes and endorsements.
Tags See All Tags