- Download Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 199.95$ Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 59.95$ Corel Website Creator X6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003 cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Discount - VMware Fusion 6 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
- Download Ableton Suite 8
|Addition to our Advisory Board: Attorney Douglas Cannon|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:09|
We are proud to announce the addition to The Institutes's Advisory Board of Douglas Cannon:
Attorney Douglas Cannon specializes in the area of Entertainment law, and will be able to advise our Independent Scholars and Artists about the nuances of publishing, the publicity of originals works of Art, Intellectual Property Rights and any allied questions in the area of Independent and original work. A member of the prestigious Chicago Literary Club, Douglas has an extensive practice in law and is a writer himself, presenting his work frequently at the Chicago Literary Club.
Additionally, as we are growing, we have added a new email account which is linked to a Facebook and Twitter dedicated to The Institute. Scott Klarkowski, our Social Media and Public Relations Executive, whose addition to The Institute you are familiar with, is actively working on the Internet and social networking and of The Institute.
Its exciting to see the unfolding of The Institute occurring with all our joint support, good wishes and endorsements.
Tags See All Tags