- Discount - Microsoft Office Professional 2013
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 19.95$ Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- 29.95$ Mariner Montage MAC cheap oem
- 299.95$ Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en,de,ru,es,fr,it,pl)
|Addition to our Advisory Board: Attorney Douglas Cannon|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:09|
We are proud to announce the addition to The Institutes's Advisory Board of Douglas Cannon:
Attorney Douglas Cannon specializes in the area of Entertainment law, and will be able to advise our Independent Scholars and Artists about the nuances of publishing, the publicity of originals works of Art, Intellectual Property Rights and any allied questions in the area of Independent and original work. A member of the prestigious Chicago Literary Club, Douglas has an extensive practice in law and is a writer himself, presenting his work frequently at the Chicago Literary Club.
Additionally, as we are growing, we have added a new email account which is linked to a Facebook and Twitter dedicated to The Institute. Scott Klarkowski, our Social Media and Public Relations Executive, whose addition to The Institute you are familiar with, is actively working on the Internet and social networking and of The Institute.
Its exciting to see the unfolding of The Institute occurring with all our joint support, good wishes and endorsements.
Tags See All Tags