- Download Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada]
- 9.95$ Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ xScan 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008 (en,us)
- Download ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Download Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 MAC (en,ja)
|Addition to our Advisory Board: Attorney Douglas Cannon|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:09|
We are proud to announce the addition to The Institutes's Advisory Board of Douglas Cannon:
Attorney Douglas Cannon specializes in the area of Entertainment law, and will be able to advise our Independent Scholars and Artists about the nuances of publishing, the publicity of originals works of Art, Intellectual Property Rights and any allied questions in the area of Independent and original work. A member of the prestigious Chicago Literary Club, Douglas has an extensive practice in law and is a writer himself, presenting his work frequently at the Chicago Literary Club.
Additionally, as we are growing, we have added a new email account which is linked to a Facebook and Twitter dedicated to The Institute. Scott Klarkowski, our Social Media and Public Relations Executive, whose addition to The Institute you are familiar with, is actively working on the Internet and social networking and of The Institute.
Its exciting to see the unfolding of The Institute occurring with all our joint support, good wishes and endorsements.
Tags See All Tags