- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51 (en)
- Buy Cheap Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD to Pocket PC
- Buy Cheap Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- Buy GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit (en,cs,de,es,fi,fr,it,ja,ko,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
|Addition to our Advisory Board: Attorney Douglas Cannon|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:09|
We are proud to announce the addition to The Institutes's Advisory Board of Douglas Cannon:
Attorney Douglas Cannon specializes in the area of Entertainment law, and will be able to advise our Independent Scholars and Artists about the nuances of publishing, the publicity of originals works of Art, Intellectual Property Rights and any allied questions in the area of Independent and original work. A member of the prestigious Chicago Literary Club, Douglas has an extensive practice in law and is a writer himself, presenting his work frequently at the Chicago Literary Club.
Additionally, as we are growing, we have added a new email account which is linked to a Facebook and Twitter dedicated to The Institute. Scott Klarkowski, our Social Media and Public Relations Executive, whose addition to The Institute you are familiar with, is actively working on the Internet and social networking and of The Institute.
Its exciting to see the unfolding of The Institute occurring with all our joint support, good wishes and endorsements.
Tags See All Tags