- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit) (en,fr,cs)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions (en)
- Buy OEM Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4
- Discount - Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC
- Download Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
|Additional Security for Christian Care|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Ann Ring|
|Friday, 17 January 2014 16:17|
Christian Care Receives Grant
Scott County Regional Authority Supports Domestic Violence Shelter and Rescue Mission
Rock Island, IL – The Scott County Regional Authority (SCRA) will help Christian Care, Rock Island, Ill., increase security at its Domestic Violence Shelter and Rescue Mission by awarding Christian Care with a $7,000 grant to purchase additional cameras.
Additional security cameras at both facilities will help with safety, security, deterrence and follow-up investigations. Having more cameras trained on strategic areas will protect everyone who comes into Christian Care’s facilities—especially residents who need a safe and secure environment as they work through the process of transforming their lives.
Christian Care is transforming the lives of homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and the mentally ill. Its two facilities—a rescue mission for homeless men and a domestic violence shelter for abused women and children—provide safe shelter, nutritious meals, clothing, counseling, referral and guidance to those in need. Christian Care’s services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week with the goal of nourishing bodies, minds, hearts, and souls of the men, women and children who come seeking a new way of life. For more information, contact Christian Care at (309) 788-2273 or visit online at christiancareqc.org.
Tags See All Tags