- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro 3
- Buy Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC (en)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Download Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Discount - HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
|Addtional information regarding shooting investigation on Monday July 28 in rural Scott County|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Lieutenant Bryce Schmidt|
|Wednesday, 30 July 2014 14:22|
This is additional information reference the shooting that took place in the 20,000 block of 210th Street, rural Scott County on Monday, July 28, 2014.
The victim in the shooting has been identified as Gabriel Almanza, age 43, a resident of Davenport. Almanza is recovering from two gunshot wounds at a local hospital. He is in stable condition.
A blue 1999 Ford Windstar minivan, Iowa license plate number 016 RIX is listed as stolen. The suspects fled the scene in the minivan. The minivan’s whereabouts is unknown at this time. The public is asked to call 911 if the minivan is located. A photo of the minivan is attached. Please note the driver’s side door has been replaced and is a teal or green in color. The minivan also has damage to the rear from a previous unrelated accident.
The suspects are two black males. Both are believed to be approximately 30 years of age. One is approximately 5-09 and 130 lbs. The other is approximately 5-06 and 140 lbs. They are considered armed and dangerous.
The incident remains under investigation.
More information will be released as the case progresses.
Tags See All Tags