- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- 149.95$ ModelRight Professional 3.0 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications
- Buy Cheap Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC
- Buy Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC (de,es,fr,ja,kr,ru,en)
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features (en)
- 279.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features (en)
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
|Administrative Professionals Week|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Monday, 15 April 2013 15:20|
Did you know that today, there are more than 4.1 million secretaries and administrative assistants working in the United States, according to U.S. Department of Labor statistics, and 8.9 million people working in various administrative support roles. More than 475,000 administrative professionals are employed in Canada. Millions more administrative professionals work in offices all over the world.
Next week, April 21-27, 2013 is Administrative Professionals Day/Week. APW was originally organized in 1952 as "National Secretaries Week" by the National Secretaries Association, now known as the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP), in conjunction with public relations executive Harry Klemfuss and a consortium of office product manufacturers. It was established as an effort to recognize secretaries for their contributions in the workplace, and to attract people to secretarial/administrative careers.
As you know, the Administrative Professional is the heart of the company. They anticipate needs, connect stakeholders, track details, deliver results and ensure that business gets done. When resources are stretched, they find solutions. When roadblocks appear, they build workarounds. They adeptly jump from work involving technology, finance, customer services, logistics, contractors, the law, health care, human resources, taxes and government regulations all in one day and without blinking a well-trained eye. The unlock the front door in the morning and are the last to leave at the end of the day. Nothing happens in any business that doesn’t in some way cross their desks.On Wednesday, April 24, 2013, the Quad City Chapter is planning an Administrative Professionals Day Lunch Seminar at the i wireless Center in Moline. The Quad City Chapter currently has 20 members and meet once a month. We have excellent educational programs that deal that Administrative Professionals deal with day-to-day. I am including a flyer of our event.
Tags See All Tags