- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Buy Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Captivate 5
- 279.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- 59.95$ Microsoft Word 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62 (en)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) cheap oem
|Administrative Professionals Week|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Monday, 15 April 2013 15:20|
Did you know that today, there are more than 4.1 million secretaries and administrative assistants working in the United States, according to U.S. Department of Labor statistics, and 8.9 million people working in various administrative support roles. More than 475,000 administrative professionals are employed in Canada. Millions more administrative professionals work in offices all over the world.
Next week, April 21-27, 2013 is Administrative Professionals Day/Week. APW was originally organized in 1952 as "National Secretaries Week" by the National Secretaries Association, now known as the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP), in conjunction with public relations executive Harry Klemfuss and a consortium of office product manufacturers. It was established as an effort to recognize secretaries for their contributions in the workplace, and to attract people to secretarial/administrative careers.
As you know, the Administrative Professional is the heart of the company. They anticipate needs, connect stakeholders, track details, deliver results and ensure that business gets done. When resources are stretched, they find solutions. When roadblocks appear, they build workarounds. They adeptly jump from work involving technology, finance, customer services, logistics, contractors, the law, health care, human resources, taxes and government regulations all in one day and without blinking a well-trained eye. The unlock the front door in the morning and are the last to leave at the end of the day. Nothing happens in any business that doesn’t in some way cross their desks.On Wednesday, April 24, 2013, the Quad City Chapter is planning an Administrative Professionals Day Lunch Seminar at the i wireless Center in Moline. The Quad City Chapter currently has 20 members and meet once a month. We have excellent educational programs that deal that Administrative Professionals deal with day-to-day. I am including a flyer of our event.
Tags See All Tags