- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy QuarkXPress 8 (zh,da,nl,en,fi,fr,de,it,ja,ko,no,es,sv)
- 99.95$ Steinberg Cubase 4 cheap oem
- Discount - Panic Unison 2 MAC
- 149.95$ Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- Buy Cheap Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- Buy Cheap GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
- Buy OEM Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Buy Unity 3D Pro MAC (en)
|ADVANCED GI TREATMENT NOW AVAILABLE IN THE QUAD CITIES|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Susan Bender|
|Monday, 15 August 2011 15:54|
Attaluri, Heartland Center for Motility offer advanced GI treatment for the Quad Cities and surrounding areas
Advanced GI Motility expertise and testing that was previously only available in large, teaching institutions is now available in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas. That’s because Gastroenterology Consultants has opened the Heartland Center for Motility that enjoys the expertise and experience of Dr. Ashok Attaluri.
Dr. Attaluri joined the practice in July after several years of honing his training in the specialty at the University of Iowa. The highly published and educated expert in the arena of GI and Motility has now brought that expertise and knowledge to the Quad Cities.
About 20-30% of the U.S. population suffers from one or more of these Functional GI disorders:
Heartburn: Acid Reflux, Non-Acid reflux, Dysphasia (difficulty swallowing), Non-Cardiac Chest pain, Gastroparesis (abnormal stomach emptying), Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, diarrhea, Fecal incontinence, Abdominal pain, bloating, gas, fullness, etc.
Often these conditions are the result of an acute GI problem that can be diagnosed and treated by a gastroenterologist using traditional methods such as colonoscopy, upper endoscopy and related tests. However, more often than you may think, the problem can be more complex and related to a much deeper issue such as:
When one or more of these areas are not functioning correctly, patients need advanced testing and expertise.
Tags See All Tags