- Download Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- 39.95$ Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Discount - Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X (en)
- 29.95$ Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Sony Sound Forge 10
- Buy Cheap Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies
|Advisory: 5th Ward Candidate Will Hold Meet and Greet on Hill Top Campus|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Michael Elliott|
|Monday, 03 October 2011 13:34|
Fifth Ward Candidate Jordan Schneider will hold a ‘Meet & Greet’ at Rocks Anchor Grill at 1526 Harrison Street on the Hill Top Campus on Saturday, October 8, 2011.
Rock Eddleman owner of Rock’s Anchor Grill is a big fan of Jordan Schneider “because she is the only who listened and cared about the water pooling on the sidewalk after the cement was replaced. Jordan actually took the time to come down to my restaurant several times and spoke with me about the situation. She actually got someone down here from Public Works to look at the sidewalk and she is not even on the City Council-yet!” said Eddleman.
Schneider and Eddleman share a connection that they did not even realize. Rock Eddleman served in the United States Navy for 22 years. He worked under John Sidney McCain Jr., the father of U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz. Schneider was the adjutant for the Alexandria Young Marines in Virginia. During her tenure as adjutant she assisted the Young Marines in putting together their very own Birthday Ball. Joe McCain, Senator McCain’s Brother was the guest speaker at the event. “Joe was always very supportive of my endeavors especially the Gunnery Sergeant John Basilone Stamp Campaign.” Schneider reminisced.
The ‘Meet and Greet’ will be held in the new wing of Rock’s Anchor Grill. Coffee and Cake will be served.
Schneider believes that campaigning is essentially a very large and long job interview. “I want to know what people expect of their city council representative. And I want to hear their ideas, solutions and concerns.”
The ‘Meet and Greet’ will take place directly after the second Fifth Ward Forum that is being hosted by Davenport Association of Professional Firefighters, DAPFF, at 12:00 pm on Saturday October 8, 2011 at the Village Theater in the Village of East Davenport, 2113 East 11th Street, in the East Village,
Tags See All Tags