- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Nero 8 Ultra Edition (zh,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,sv,no,pl,ru,sl,tr,cs,da,el,fi,hu)
- Download Frischluft ZbornToy for AE and PrPro
- Discount - Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Buy OEM Panic CandyBar 3 MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
|Affordable Summer Day Camp Registration Begins|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Thursday, 11 April 2013 13:54|
Moline, IL – The Salvation Army is offering a low-cost Summer Day Camp. For the ninth year running, children can come spend their summer in a fun-filled and safe setting at the Community Center, located near downtown Moline. The Summer Day Camp runs from June 10th to August 2nd.
Children entering kindergarten through 6th grade will be cared for Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm. The cost is $75 week for the 1st child, $60 second child, and $50 for any additional children. Parents can also apply for partial scholarships, if they qualify for financial assistance.
Activities will include swimming twice a week, weekly field trips to places such as: Niabi Zoo, Family Museum, the IMAX Theater, and much more. This will be a fun, educational summer for your children!
Space is limited; please stop in at The Salvation Army located at 2200 5th Avenue Moline, IL to register ASAP.
If you have any questions please call 309-764-6996 ext. 209 or ask for Duane.
Tags See All Tags