- Buy Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects (en)
- Download Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Neobyte Titan Backup
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 (en)
- 199.95$ Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC cheap oem
- 49.95$ ActiveState Komodo IDE 4.4 cheap oem
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- 99.95$ Adobe Captivate 5 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
|AFSCME IOWA COUNCIL 61 PEOPLE COMMITTEE AND TEAMSTERS LOCALS 90, 120, 238, AND 554 ENDORSE JACK HATCH FOR GOVERNOR|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Brian Jennings|
|Friday, 14 February 2014 11:28|
CEDAR RAPIDS – Today, the AFSCME Iowa Council 61 PEOPLE Committee and Teamsters Locals 90, 120, 238, and 554 announced their endorsement of Jack Hatch for Governor.
“Jack Hatch is the leader that we need in order to build a better Iowa – an Iowa with a strong and growing middle class. With a record of success in both the private sector and the public sector, Jack will bring Iowans together to create real opportunity for Iowa families,” said AFSCME Iowa Council 61 President Danny Homan.
“Jack has always been there for the working men and women of Iowa and now we are here for him. Terry Branstad has been in office for too long and he is coasting. Jack is the change we need in Terrace Hill,” said Teamsters Local 238 Secretary-Treasurer Gary Dunham.
“I am honored to have the endorsements of AFSCME and the Teamsters. AFSCME members are working every day in our communities to keep us safe, protect the most vulnerable, and make our communities run on a day to day basis. Teamsters are a powerful force in Iowa and represent a wide array of Iowa workers. Iowans know we can do better than Terry Branstad’s status quo. Together, we are united in our goal to build a better Iowa,” said gubernatorial candidate Jack Hatch.
AFSCME is known for its political action program which is financed with voluntary contributions. The program supplies grassroots volunteers for AFSCME-endorsed candidates.
In Iowa, AFSCME Iowa Council 61 represents 40,000 public employees and private sector employees.
Teamsters Locals 90, 120, 238, and 554 represent over 15,000 current members and retirees throughout the state of Iowa.###
Tags See All Tags