- Buy OEM Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2014 (en,ja)
- 29.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Buy Cheap ActiveState Komodo IDE 4.4
- Buy OEM Navicat Premium 9
- Discount - IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy Cheap Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC
|AFSCME IOWA COUNCIL 61 PEOPLE COMMITTEE ENDORSES TYLER OLSON FOR GOVERNOR|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Brian Jennings|
|Monday, 04 November 2013 12:42|
DES MOINES – Today, the AFSCME Iowa Council 61 PEOPLE Committee announced its endorsement of Tyler Olson for Governor. AFSCME members joined Representative Olson for an announcement in Des Moines at AFSCME Iowa Council 61’s Union Hall.
“We are proud to endorse Tyler Olson’s candidacy for Governor. AFSCME members were impressed by Tyler’s commitment to strengthen and grow Iowa’s middle class. We know that he will bring Iowans together and focus on making sure that all Iowans have the opportunity to achieve and maintain the American Dream,” said AFSCME Iowa Council 61 President and PEOPLE Committee Chair Danny Homan.
“We were also impressed by the strong campaign organization that his campaign is building. We know that Tyler Olson is the candidate who will end the divisive politics of Terry Branstad by winning on Election Day,” added Homan.
"AFSCME has an incredible track record of standing up for middle class Iowa families and I am proud to have its members' support. I share AFSCME's commitment to fighting for middle class families across the state and look forward to working with them and all Iowans ready to move our great state forward," said Tyler Olson, candidate for Governor.
AFSCME is known for its political action program which is financed with voluntary contributions. The program supplies grassroots volunteers for AFSCME-endorsed candidates.
In Iowa, AFSCME Iowa Council 61 represents 40,000 public employees including law enforcement and correctional officers, firefighters, mental health workers, professional school staff, emergency responders, and many other workers. AFSCME Iowa also represents home health care and child care providers across the state and private sector workers at Prairie Meadows, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Des Moines University, and ABM (Marshalltown).###
Tags See All Tags