- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy Access 2010: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Director 11.5
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Corel Motion Studio 3D
- Buy OEM ABest Video Converter Spirit
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit) (en,fr,cs)
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
- Discount - Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
|AFSCME IOWA COUNCIL 61 PEOPLE COMMITTEE ENDORSES TYLER OLSON FOR GOVERNOR|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Brian Jennings|
|Monday, 04 November 2013 12:42|
DES MOINES – Today, the AFSCME Iowa Council 61 PEOPLE Committee announced its endorsement of Tyler Olson for Governor. AFSCME members joined Representative Olson for an announcement in Des Moines at AFSCME Iowa Council 61’s Union Hall.
“We are proud to endorse Tyler Olson’s candidacy for Governor. AFSCME members were impressed by Tyler’s commitment to strengthen and grow Iowa’s middle class. We know that he will bring Iowans together and focus on making sure that all Iowans have the opportunity to achieve and maintain the American Dream,” said AFSCME Iowa Council 61 President and PEOPLE Committee Chair Danny Homan.
“We were also impressed by the strong campaign organization that his campaign is building. We know that Tyler Olson is the candidate who will end the divisive politics of Terry Branstad by winning on Election Day,” added Homan.
"AFSCME has an incredible track record of standing up for middle class Iowa families and I am proud to have its members' support. I share AFSCME's commitment to fighting for middle class families across the state and look forward to working with them and all Iowans ready to move our great state forward," said Tyler Olson, candidate for Governor.
AFSCME is known for its political action program which is financed with voluntary contributions. The program supplies grassroots volunteers for AFSCME-endorsed candidates.
In Iowa, AFSCME Iowa Council 61 represents 40,000 public employees including law enforcement and correctional officers, firefighters, mental health workers, professional school staff, emergency responders, and many other workers. AFSCME Iowa also represents home health care and child care providers across the state and private sector workers at Prairie Meadows, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Des Moines University, and ABM (Marshalltown).###
Tags See All Tags