- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Discount - Ashampoo Office 2008
- Download Corel Painter X MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- 49.95$ Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy Adobe Authorware 7 (en)
|AFSCME IOWA COUNCIL 61 PRESIDENT DANNY HOMAN RE-ELECTED|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Brian Jennings|
|Monday, 22 July 2013 08:16|
DES MOINES, IA – Yesterday, at the 18th Biennial Convention of AFSCME Iowa Council 61, Danny Homan was re-elected as President of AFSCME Iowa Council 61 by acclamation.
“I am honored by the trust and confidence placed in me by AFSCME Iowa’s members. AFSCME Iowa will continue to strongly advocate on behalf of our members, their families, and the services we provide to our communities,” said Homan.
“Our Union has accomplished much on behalf of our members over the last two years. AFSCME Iowa has successfully negotiated many contracts on behalf of the employees it represents. AFSCME Iowa prevented Governor Branstad from unconstitutionally expanding his item-veto power by taking him to the Iowa Supreme Court, where AFSCME Iowa prevailed in a unanimous decision. AFSCME Iowa also successfully defended the health care benefits earned by state and judicial employees by winning a historic arbitration decision in March 2013,” added Homan.
Homan was first elected in 2005 and will now begin his 5th term. Danny Homan was born and raised in Sioux City, Iowa. Homan proudly served in the United States Army from October 1971 until August 1973 as an Atomic Weapons Specialist. Danny Homan started his public employee career in June, 1984 with the Third Judicial District, Department of Correctional Services as a Residential Advisor at the Residential Treatment Facility in Sioux City.
Danny Homan started his career with AFSCME Iowa Council 61 in December 1987 as a Political Organizer. In February 1988, Homan was hired as a Union Representative serving AFSCME members in Northwest Iowa until July of 2005. In July 2005, Homan was elected President of AFSCME Iowa Council 61.
Susie Baker, a Drafter at the University of Northern Iowa, was re-elected as Executive Vice President by acclamation. Jerry Jones, a Correctional Officer at the Newton Correctional Facility, was re-elected as Secretary-Treasurer by acclamation.###
Tags See All Tags