- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit) (en)
- Discount - Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11
- Buy OEM JoeSoft Hear MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS: Styling Navigation
- Discount - MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
|Ag Outlook Workshop Comes to Amana Including Discussion of the New CSR2 Ratings|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 01 November 2012 15:46|
Policymakers, agriculture lenders, agriculture suppliers, and producers all grow nervous when commodity prices, land values, and input cost become volatile. Add in a drought for good measure and you have plenty of excitement to manage for the 2013 farming year. Managing increased cost and decreasing margins is an area where today’s producer turns to their lender, input supplier, Extension, neighbor, and other agricultural business professionals for advice.
To gather the research based information you need to advise clients and make crucial agricultural decisions, register to attend Iowa State University Extension’s 2012 Pro-Ag Outlook Workshop at the Amana Colonies Clarion Hotel (Interstate 80, exit 225) on Tuesday, November 14th. Registration begins at 3:45PM. Dr. Chad Hart, ISU Extension Grain Marketing Specialist, will be discussing the supply and demand situation for grains. Another workshop speaker will be Lee Schultz, ISU Extension Livestock Marketing specialist. Lee will review the profit potential and survival techniques in the livestock sector. Gary Luebke, Sr. Risk Management Specialist for USDA-Risk Management Agency will discuss using insurance to reduce farming risks. The new CSR2 land quality ratings will be discussed by Jim Jensen, Extension Farm Management Specialist.
This workshop will prepare participants to make those important production decisions this winter. Advance registration is recommended by calling Henry County Extension Office at 319-385-8126. Registration includes workshop materials, breaks and a meal. Registration starts at 3:45PM, and the meeting concludes about 8:30 PM.
Tags See All Tags