- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Download ARTS PDF Stamper
- 39.95$ Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy Cheap Nero 9 Reloaded
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 399.95$ Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC cheap oem
|Ag Outlook Workshop Comes to Tipton including discussion of the new CSR2 ratings|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Monday, 30 September 2013 15:21|
Policymakers, agriculture lenders, agriculture suppliers and producers all grow nervous when commodity prices, land values and input cost become volatile. Add in prevented and late planting this spring with drought conditions for good measure and you have plenty of excitement to manage for the 2014 farming year. Managing increased cost and decreasing margins is an area where today’s producer turns to their lender, input supplier, Extension, neighbor, and other agricultural business professionals for advice.
To gather the research based information you need to advise clients and make crucial agricultural decisions, register to attend Iowa State University Extension’s 2013 Pro-Ag Outlook workshop at the Cedar County Extension Office on Thursday, November 7th. Registration begins at 3:45 PM. Dr. Chad Hart, ISU Extension Grain Marketing Specialist, will be discussing the supply and demand situation for grains. Another workshop speaker will be Lee Schultz, ISU Extension Livestock Marketing specialist. Lee will review the profit potential and survival techniques in the livestock sector. Ryan Drollette, Extension Farm Management Specialist will give an update of the Land Tenure Survey and other farm management topics. The new CSR2 land quality ratings will be discussed by Jim Jensen, Extension Farm Management Specialist.
This workshop will prepare participants to make those important production decisions this winter. Advance registration is recommended by calling the Johnson County Extension Office at 319-337-2145. Registration includes workshop materials, breaks and a meal. Registration starts at 3:45 PM, and the meeting concludes about 8:30 PM.
Tags See All Tags