- Buy Cheap Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - iExplorer 3 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- 169.95$ Autodesk Showcase 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Buy Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Buy Cheap Altova DiffDog 2009
|Ag Outlook Workshop Comes to Tipton including discussion of the new CSR2 ratings|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Monday, 30 September 2013 15:21|
Policymakers, agriculture lenders, agriculture suppliers and producers all grow nervous when commodity prices, land values and input cost become volatile. Add in prevented and late planting this spring with drought conditions for good measure and you have plenty of excitement to manage for the 2014 farming year. Managing increased cost and decreasing margins is an area where today’s producer turns to their lender, input supplier, Extension, neighbor, and other agricultural business professionals for advice.
To gather the research based information you need to advise clients and make crucial agricultural decisions, register to attend Iowa State University Extension’s 2013 Pro-Ag Outlook workshop at the Cedar County Extension Office on Thursday, November 7th. Registration begins at 3:45 PM. Dr. Chad Hart, ISU Extension Grain Marketing Specialist, will be discussing the supply and demand situation for grains. Another workshop speaker will be Lee Schultz, ISU Extension Livestock Marketing specialist. Lee will review the profit potential and survival techniques in the livestock sector. Ryan Drollette, Extension Farm Management Specialist will give an update of the Land Tenure Survey and other farm management topics. The new CSR2 land quality ratings will be discussed by Jim Jensen, Extension Farm Management Specialist.
This workshop will prepare participants to make those important production decisions this winter. Advance registration is recommended by calling the Johnson County Extension Office at 319-337-2145. Registration includes workshop materials, breaks and a meal. Registration starts at 3:45 PM, and the meeting concludes about 8:30 PM.
Tags See All Tags