- Download Adobe Framemaker Server 10
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Viveza 2
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Buy Cheap Photoshop For Right-Brainers
- Download Macromates TextMate MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- Download NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Discount - iA Writer MAC
- 39.95$ proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Agricultural Marketing Resource Center Assists Producers Applying for USDA Value-added Grants|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 07 July 2011 12:24|
AMES, Iowa — The Agricultural Marketing Resource Center (AgMRC) is assisting producer groups gathering information to use in applying for the USDA Rural Business and Cooperative Service (RBCS) value-added producer grants, announced in the Federal Register June 28, 2011.
AgMRC is a virtual library of agricultural value-added opportunities, business development and consulting resources for producers, located at www.agmrc.org.
“There is a direct link on the home page of the site to take producers directly to the federal notice of solicitation of applications, grant templates and a directory of consultants and service providers,” said Ray Hansen, director of the center. “Additional resources for producers to develop their business or to find a new market opportunity for an existing business also are available.”
Producers can investigate specific commodity information on many different niche opportunities and locate specific laws, consultants and individual contacts within their individual state to assist them in the grant application process.
“The consultant database available on the website includes specific commodity consultants, business development consultants and those consultants specializing in grant writing,” Hansen said.
RBCS announced the availability of $37 million in competitive grant funds for fiscal year 2011 to help independent agricultural producers enter into value-added activities. The grant will fund one of the following two activities:
Developing feasibility studies or business plans (including marketing plans or other planning activities) needed to establish a viable value-added marketing opportunity for an agricultural product; or
A change in the physical state or form of the product (such as milling wheat into flour or making strawberries into jam);
Applications must be completed and submitted no later than August 29, 2011.
Located at Iowa State University, AgMRC is a national center for value-added agriculture resources. For more information, visit www.agmrc.org or call toll-free at 866-277-5567.
Tags See All Tags