- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
- Buy Cheap Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- 9.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (64-bit)
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC (en,ja,de,es,it,pt,fr,ne,br,sv,ru,cs,pl,tr)
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
|Agriculture Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden to Host Google+ Hangout on Accessing Credit for New Farmers and Ranchers|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by USDA Office of Communications|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 13:10|
Accessing Credit Often Cited As Top Concern for New Farmers and Ranchers
WASHINGTON, March 28, 2014—On Tuesday, April 1, Agriculture Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden will host a Google+ Hangout to discuss types of agricultural credit and ways to access them in support of new farmers and ranchers. The discussion will cover credit and financial options from USDA as well as outside partners including the Farm Credit Council. The Hangout will also feature farmers and ranchers who have successfully accessed credit from these sources as they describe their experiences and offer advice to others. USDA is soliciting discussion questions via social media using #NewFarmers.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
WHAT: Agriculture Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden will host a Google+ Hangout to discuss types of agricultural credit and ways to access them in support of new farmers and ranchers.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. To file a complaint of discrimination, write: USDA, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Toll-free Customer Service), (800) 877-8339 (Local or Federal relay), (866) 377-8642 (Relay voice users).
Tags See All Tags