- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009 (en)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Word 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition (en,ja,da,de,fr,it,nl,no,pt,fi,sv,ko)
- Download Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,ja)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en)
- 69.95$ Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Innovative Solutions Advanced Uninstaller Pro 9.5
- Download Cheetah 3D 5 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
|Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Congressman Bruce Braley to Announce Resources to Strengthen Iowa’s Rural Econom|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by USDA Office of Communications|
|Friday, 22 August 2014 15:17|
MARSHALLTOWN, IOWA, Aug. 22, 2014 – TODAY, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Congressman Bruce Braley will travel to Ely and Marshalltown, Ia. to announce Value-Added Producer Grants for Iowa producers and Rural Economic Development Loans and Grants that will expand healthcare and job opportunities throughout the state. Vilsack and Braley will also discuss the many ways that the Farm Bill and Rural Development programs benefit Iowa’s rural economy.
The Value-Added Producer Grant program was developed to help agricultural producers generate new products, create and expand marketing opportunities, and increase income. The funds being announced were authorized by the 2008 Farm Bill. The 2014 Farm Bill substantially increases funding for this program. The program is an example of how farm bill provisions contribute to continued investment in rural businesses and critical infrastructure, in order to strengthen rural communities and build on rural development initiatives.
Rural Economic Development Loans and Grants provide zero-interest loans and grants to utilities that lend funds to local businesses for projects to create and retain employment in rural areas.
Tags See All Tags