- Discount - SnagIt 2.2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC (en,ja,co,nl,fr,de,it,es,fi,da,no,sv)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS3
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
- Buy Photoshop For Right-Brainers (en)
- Buy Cheap Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
|Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Congressman Bruce Braley to Announce Resources to Strengthen Iowa’s Rural Econom|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by USDA Office of Communications|
|Friday, 22 August 2014 15:17|
MARSHALLTOWN, IOWA, Aug. 22, 2014 – TODAY, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Congressman Bruce Braley will travel to Ely and Marshalltown, Ia. to announce Value-Added Producer Grants for Iowa producers and Rural Economic Development Loans and Grants that will expand healthcare and job opportunities throughout the state. Vilsack and Braley will also discuss the many ways that the Farm Bill and Rural Development programs benefit Iowa’s rural economy.
The Value-Added Producer Grant program was developed to help agricultural producers generate new products, create and expand marketing opportunities, and increase income. The funds being announced were authorized by the 2008 Farm Bill. The 2014 Farm Bill substantially increases funding for this program. The program is an example of how farm bill provisions contribute to continued investment in rural businesses and critical infrastructure, in order to strengthen rural communities and build on rural development initiatives.
Rural Economic Development Loans and Grants provide zero-interest loans and grants to utilities that lend funds to local businesses for projects to create and retain employment in rural areas.
Tags See All Tags