- Buy OEM Zend Studio Pro 8 MAC
- Buy OEM VMware Workstation 7
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- Buy Microsoft Publisher 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Framemaker 10
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC
- Buy Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques (en)
- Download Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
|Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack to Host Media Conference Call to Announce Disaster Assistance to Producers and Communities Affected by Extreme Weather|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by USDA Communications Office|
|Wednesday, 18 January 2012 10:11|
WASHINGTON, Jan. 18, 2012–TODAY, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack will host a national media conference call to announce disaster assistance to help farmers, land owners, communities and others recover and rebuild after a year in which a wave of natural disasters swept across all regions of the United States. The funding will provide assistance to help rebuild and repair land damaged on account of flooding, drought, tornadoes and other natural disasters in 33 states and Puerto Rico.
A strong farm safety net is important to sustain the success of American agriculture. To help keep American agriculture profitable, USDA immediately responds to disasters across the country, ranging from record floods, droughts and tropical storms, with direct support, disaster assistance, technical assistance, and access to credit.
Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012
1:30 p.m. EST
WHAT: Agriculture Secretary Vilsack to host a national media conference call to announce disaster assistance.
DIAL IN: 800-857-5233
Passcode: SECY (Given Verbally)
All callers using the above pass code will be placed in listen only mode. To join the Q&A portion of the meeting, callers are instructed to press *1 on their touch tone phone.
Tags See All Tags