- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- 79.95$ Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Buy Cheap How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (en)
- Buy Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate (en,ch)
- 319.95$ Autodesk Softimage 2014 cheap oem
|Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack to Host Media Conference Call to Announce Disaster Assistance to Producers and Communities Affected by Extreme Weather|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by USDA Communications Office|
|Wednesday, 18 January 2012 10:11|
WASHINGTON, Jan. 18, 2012–TODAY, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack will host a national media conference call to announce disaster assistance to help farmers, land owners, communities and others recover and rebuild after a year in which a wave of natural disasters swept across all regions of the United States. The funding will provide assistance to help rebuild and repair land damaged on account of flooding, drought, tornadoes and other natural disasters in 33 states and Puerto Rico.
A strong farm safety net is important to sustain the success of American agriculture. To help keep American agriculture profitable, USDA immediately responds to disasters across the country, ranging from record floods, droughts and tropical storms, with direct support, disaster assistance, technical assistance, and access to credit.
Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012
1:30 p.m. EST
WHAT: Agriculture Secretary Vilsack to host a national media conference call to announce disaster assistance.
DIAL IN: 800-857-5233
Passcode: SECY (Given Verbally)
All callers using the above pass code will be placed in listen only mode. To join the Q&A portion of the meeting, callers are instructed to press *1 on their touch tone phone.
Tags See All Tags