- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- Download Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Professional
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Discount - Microsoft Works 9
- Buy Cheap Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Buy VMware Fusion 4 MAC (en)
- 99.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS4 cheap oem
|Agriculture Secretary Vilsack Seeks Nominations for Forestry Research Advisory Council|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by USDA Office of Communications|
|Wednesday, 17 April 2013 10:22|
WASHINGTON, April 17, 2013 – Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today announced the re-establishment of the Forestry Research Advisory Council and is seeking nominations for new members.
"This council will play a critical role as USDA continues to lead the way in forest conservation efforts," said Vilsack. "We base our forest conservation policies and decisions on the best available science, and this group will bring the expertise and experience to help us continue that practice."
The council's many responsibilities include providing advice to Secretary Vilsack on national and regional research planning projects and on coordination of forestry research within federal and state agencies, forestry schools and forest industries. In addition, the council will provide advice to the U.S. Forest Service's Research and Development program—the world's largest forestry-research organization.
The Forestry Research Advisory Council has 10 current and upcoming vacancies. Nominations are sought to immediately fill six vacancies on the council and additional vacancies that will occur when current appointments expire in December 2013. Vacancies are open in the following categories:
Nominations must be received by April 29, 2013. The announcement appeared in the Federal Register and is available here, along with the required nomination form and more background information.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. To file a complaint of discrimination, write: USDA, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Toll-free Customer Service), (800) 877-8339 (Local or Federal relay), (866) 377-8642 (Relay voice users).
Tags See All Tags