- Buy Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Buy Cheap Adobe Visual Communicator 3
- Discount - Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- 319.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Slysoft CloneDVD 2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
|Agriculture Secretary Vilsack to Join University of Florida Official, Urge Passage of a Food Farm and Jobs Bill to Continue Groundbreaking Agricultural Research|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by USDA Office of Communications|
|Thursday, 12 December 2013 08:29|
WASHINGTON, Dec. 11, 2013 – TOMORROW, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack will join Dr. Jack Payne, Senior Vice President for Agriculture and Natural Resources at the University of Florida, to highlight the need for a new Food, Farm and Jobs Bill to advance agricultural research across the nation.
The Obama Administration has called for Congress to pass a five-year farm bill that promotes rural development, preserves a strong farm safety net, maintains nutrition programs, encourages the development of local and regional markets, enhances conservation, honors our international trade commitments, and advances agricultural research.
PRESS CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT ACCESS:
DATE: December 12, 2013
TIME: 3:15-3:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Audio Bridge Number: 888-282-9574
PASSCODE: FARMBILL (Given Verbally)
Trouble number: (202) 720-8560
All callers using the above passcode will be placed in listen only mode. To join the Q&A portion of the meeting, these callers are instructed to press *1 on their touch tone phone.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. To file a complaint of discrimination, write: USDA, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Toll-free Customer Service), (800) 877-8339 (Local or Federal relay), (866) 377-8642 (Relay voice users).
Tags See All Tags