- Discount - Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- Download Zend Studio Pro 8 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Captivate 5
- 199.95$ Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 cheap oem
- Download Acala DVD Copy
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 69.95$ Adobe Contribute CS5 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training cheap oem
|Agriculture Secretary Vilsack to Join University of Florida Official, Urge Passage of a Food Farm and Jobs Bill to Continue Groundbreaking Agricultural Research|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by USDA Office of Communications|
|Thursday, 12 December 2013 08:29|
WASHINGTON, Dec. 11, 2013 – TOMORROW, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack will join Dr. Jack Payne, Senior Vice President for Agriculture and Natural Resources at the University of Florida, to highlight the need for a new Food, Farm and Jobs Bill to advance agricultural research across the nation.
The Obama Administration has called for Congress to pass a five-year farm bill that promotes rural development, preserves a strong farm safety net, maintains nutrition programs, encourages the development of local and regional markets, enhances conservation, honors our international trade commitments, and advances agricultural research.
PRESS CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT ACCESS:
DATE: December 12, 2013
TIME: 3:15-3:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Audio Bridge Number: 888-282-9574
PASSCODE: FARMBILL (Given Verbally)
Trouble number: (202) 720-8560
All callers using the above passcode will be placed in listen only mode. To join the Q&A portion of the meeting, these callers are instructed to press *1 on their touch tone phone.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. To file a complaint of discrimination, write: USDA, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Toll-free Customer Service), (800) 877-8339 (Local or Federal relay), (866) 377-8642 (Relay voice users).
Tags See All Tags