- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible
- Download Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Discount - Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate CC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC (en)
- Download Parallels Desktop 4 MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit) cheap oem
|ALDI to close Brady Street store in Davenport April 3; reopens fall 2010|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Katherine Davis|
|Monday, 22 March 2010 12:19|
Dwight, Ill. (March 18, 2010) – Beginning April 3, ALDI will close its Brady Street store location in Davenport. The select assortment discount grocer will reopen with a replacement store in the same location this fall. ALDI continues to offer Davenport grocery shoppers a smarter alternative at its other Davenport stores, located at 5266 Elmore Ave. and 2825 Rockingham Road. Known for its premium ALDI select brands, ALDI is able to offer high quality grocery items at unbeatable prices.
“As many loyal Davenport shoppers know, our Brady Street location has been in operation since 1976,” said Heather Moore, ALDI Dwight division vice president. “We look forward to giving our customers a new, modern shopping experience. In the interim, we have two nearby locations that will continue to provide customers with high quality products at unbeatable prices.”
Customers can expect to find more than 1,400 of the most frequently purchased items sold under its select brands for prices up to 50 percent less than traditional supermarkets. A model of efficiency, ALDI eliminates overhead costs by offering smart and efficient practices including a cart deposit system where shoppers insert a quarter to release a cart and get the quarter back upon the cart’s return. Other cost-saving practices include a smaller store footprint, open carton displays and encouraging customers to bring their own shopping bags.
ALDI also saves consumers money by keeping stores open during prime shopping times – typically from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
A grocery retailer that has grown without merger or acquisition, ALDI opened 80 new stores across the United States in 2009 and plans to open another 80 U.S. stores in 2010, including 30 new stores in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas.
Tags See All Tags