- 49.95$ ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 cheap oem
- 9.95$ DropDMG 3.2 MAC cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra
- 9.95$ MacItBetter BetterZip 2 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Download Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
- Discount - Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
- 49.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) cheap oem
|Ali Sareini Graduates from Lawrence Technological University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Debbie Faes|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 08:16|
SOUTHFIELD, MI (08/02/2012)(readMedia)-- Ali Sareini from Davenport, IA graduated Saturday, May 12th at Lawrence Technological University's 80th Commencement Exercises. Ceremonies were held at Ultimate Soccer Arenas at 1 p.m. Lawrence Tech's class of 2012 included some 900 graduates. About 5,000 students, their families and guests attended the event.
Sareini was awarded a Master of Engineering Management.
Lawrence Technological University, www.ltu.edu, was founded in 1932. Bloomberg BusinessWeek lists Lawrence Tech among the nation's upper third of universities for return on undergraduate tuition investment, and highest in the Detroit metropolitan area. Lawrence Tech is also listed in the top tier of Midwestern universities by U.S. News and World Report and the Princeton Review. Students benefit from small class sizes and experienced faculty who provide a real-world, hands-on, "theory and practice" education with an emphasis on leadership. Activities on Lawrence Tech's 102-acre campus include over 60 student clubs and organizations and a growing roster of NAIA varsity sports.
Tags See All Tags