- Download Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Buy OEM Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
- Buy OEM ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Corel AfterShot Pro
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
|Ali Sareini Graduates from Lawrence Technological University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Debbie Faes|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 08:16|
SOUTHFIELD, MI (08/02/2012)(readMedia)-- Ali Sareini from Davenport, IA graduated Saturday, May 12th at Lawrence Technological University's 80th Commencement Exercises. Ceremonies were held at Ultimate Soccer Arenas at 1 p.m. Lawrence Tech's class of 2012 included some 900 graduates. About 5,000 students, their families and guests attended the event.
Sareini was awarded a Master of Engineering Management.
Lawrence Technological University, www.ltu.edu, was founded in 1932. Bloomberg BusinessWeek lists Lawrence Tech among the nation's upper third of universities for return on undergraduate tuition investment, and highest in the Detroit metropolitan area. Lawrence Tech is also listed in the top tier of Midwestern universities by U.S. News and World Report and the Princeton Review. Students benefit from small class sizes and experienced faculty who provide a real-world, hands-on, "theory and practice" education with an emphasis on leadership. Activities on Lawrence Tech's 102-acre campus include over 60 student clubs and organizations and a growing roster of NAIA varsity sports.
Tags See All Tags