- 49.95$ Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Corel Painter X MAC cheap oem
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy Steinberg Halion 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- Download Vmware Workstation 10
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
|Ali Sareini Graduates from Lawrence Technological University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Debbie Faes|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 08:16|
SOUTHFIELD, MI (08/02/2012)(readMedia)-- Ali Sareini from Davenport, IA graduated Saturday, May 12th at Lawrence Technological University's 80th Commencement Exercises. Ceremonies were held at Ultimate Soccer Arenas at 1 p.m. Lawrence Tech's class of 2012 included some 900 graduates. About 5,000 students, their families and guests attended the event.
Sareini was awarded a Master of Engineering Management.
Lawrence Technological University, www.ltu.edu, was founded in 1932. Bloomberg BusinessWeek lists Lawrence Tech among the nation's upper third of universities for return on undergraduate tuition investment, and highest in the Detroit metropolitan area. Lawrence Tech is also listed in the top tier of Midwestern universities by U.S. News and World Report and the Princeton Review. Students benefit from small class sizes and experienced faculty who provide a real-world, hands-on, "theory and practice" education with an emphasis on leadership. Activities on Lawrence Tech's 102-acre campus include over 60 student clubs and organizations and a growing roster of NAIA varsity sports.
Tags See All Tags