- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Freelancing
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition (en)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- Discount - Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Discount - GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
- Download Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional
|All 12 HUNGRY HOBO RED KETTLES|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Todd McGreevy|
|Tuesday, 22 November 2011 17:07|
All 12 HUNGRY HOBO RED KETTLES: Easy to Find, Hard to Resist!!
For the fifth consecutive holiday season, The Hungry Hobo restaurants in the Quad Cities will partner with The Salvation Army by collecting donations in the iconic Red Kettles throughout the Red Kettle Campagin and into January.
But this year, a 12th kettle has been added in their new LeClaire location complete with a beautiful riverfront view!
These smaller kettles, all donated by The Hungry Hobo, will sit on the countertops of all local Hungry Hobo restaurants collecting change and dollar bills. It is another example of a simple act that can help a person or family in crisis. “Every year, the Hungry Hobo customers astound us with their generosity,” states Holly Nomura, Development Director.
When you see a counter kettle at your favorite Hungry Hobo location, please give generously and make sure to thank them for hosting the kettle. "The Hungry Hobo is honored to be able to partner with The Salvation Army to help the needy throughout the Quad-City area," said Pryce T. Boeye, President, CEO of The Hungry Hobo.
In fact, 82 cents of every dollar you put into the counter kettle sustains The Salvation Army’s life-transforming programs which include shelter, food and clothing for individuals and families with no where else to turn.
Please dine at the following eleven locations where you can find Salvation Army counter kettles:
The Twelve Hungry Hobo Locations are:
Bettendorf: 2320 Spruce Hills Drive
Davenport: 4810 Elmore Avenue, 903 E. Kimberly Rd. (Old Town), 1432 W. Locust St., and 1640 W. 53rd Street
LeClaire: 1109 Canal Shore Drive
Moline: 4101 44th Avenue, 1635 Ave. of the Cities (Browning Field)
East Moline: 4117 Kennedy Drive (Kennedy Square), 1842 18th Avenue
Milan: 902 W. 4th Street
Rock Island: 2532 18th Avenue
FCoe Contact: Holly Nomura
Date: (563) 271-7933
Tags See All Tags