- Buy Cheap DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Buy Hazel 3 (en)
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe
- Download proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (32-bit)
|All-Access Mansion Pass: The Nooks and Crannies Tour of Brucemore|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Tuesday, 13 September 2011 12:41|
Learn the history of Cedar Rapids’ most well-known, evocative, and imagination-capturing residence, as if the walls themselves can tell their story. Explore every room in the mansion during the Nooks and Crannies Tour, Brucemore’s most popular specialty tour, Saturdays, October 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29 at 9:30 a.m.
Reservations for Nooks and Crannies Tours are required. Space is limited. Call (319) 362-7375 or visit the Brucemore Store. Admission is $15 per person and $12 for Brucemore members. The tour is not recommended for children under 10 or individuals who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs.
Brucemore, Iowa’s only National Trust Historic Site, is located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403.
Tags See All Tags