- Buy OEM Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Buy OEM Capture One Pro 7 MAC
- Download Neobyte Titan Backup
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit)
- Buy MathWorks MatLab R2012b (en)
- Download Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC (en,ja,de,es,it,pt,fr,ne,br,sv,ru,cs,pl,tr)
- Buy Cheap Adobe FreeHand MX
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- Download Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
|All-Access Pass to the Brucemore Mansion|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Monday, 15 April 2013 15:06|
Visit every floor, peek into closed rooms, and satisfy curiosity through an all-access pass to the Brucemore Mansion during the Nooks and Crannies Tour – May 23 at 6:00 p.m. Marvel at the Skinner pipe organ room, discover the architectural oddities in the attic, and experience the sight and sound of a "rain storm" in the basement Tahitian Room. Examine the superior craftsmanship and learn about ongoing preservation work. The tour is not recommended for children under ten or individuals who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs. Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member and includes a Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbook. Space is limited; purchase tickets online at www.brucemore.org or by calling (319) 362-7375.
The Nooks and Crannies Tour is part of Brucemore’s Thursday Night Lineup. Every Thursday night Brucemore will feature a different specialty tour focusing on topics for all interests, including arts and culture, Midwestern industry, gardening, landscape design, architecture, preservation, behind-the-scenes at Brucemore, and growing up in the early twentieth century. For more information on the Thursday Night Lineup or the May schedule, visit www.brucemore.org or call (319) 362-7375.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags