- Discount - ABest MOV Video Converter
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop (en)
- Buy Cheap IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Landscape and Deck 12
- Download 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
- Buy OEM Many Tricks Usher MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection
- 19.95$ Acala DivX DVD Player Assist cheap oem
- Buy NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC
|ALLEGIANT IN TOP TEN OF FORBES’ “AMERICA’S BEST SMALL COMPANIES”|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Kristine Shattuck-Cooper|
|Tuesday, 08 November 2011 09:03|
LAS VEGAS— Forbes magazine named Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) one of “America’s Best Small Companies” for the third consecutive year. This year, the low-fare travel company ranked ninth. The list recognizes businesses with remarkable sales and earnings growth.
“We are proud to be in the top ten of Forbes' list of best small companies,” said Maurice J. Gallagher Jr., Allegiant chairman and CEO. “It is a distinction and honor to be included for the third year in a row. Allegiant’s team members have provided safe, reliable, low-cost air service for more than a decade. This recognition is a great complement to their hard work and dedication."
“We are honored to be recognized as a profitable, growing company,” Andrew C. Levy, Allegiant president, said. At Allegiant, we strive each and every day to provide value for our customers by offering great fares and vacation options to the world-class leisure destinations we serve.”
According to Forbes, “Our list of 100 Best Small Companies in America features outfits with remarkable sales and earnings growth. Candidates must have been publicly traded for at least a year, generate annual revenue between $5 million and $1 billion and boast a stock price no lower than $5 a share. (For apples-to-apples comparisons we excluded financial institutions, REITs, utilities and limited partnerships.) The rankings are based on earnings growth, sales growth and return on equity in the past 12 months and over 5 years; we dropped thinly traded names and those with fuzzy accounting or major legal troubles. We also factored in stock performance versus each company’s peer group. Shares of last year’s members outpaced the Russell 2000 small-company index by an average of 10 percentage points.”
The full list and related stories are available at http://www.forbes.com/best-
The company ranked second in Forbes’ Best Small Companies in 2009 and 33rd in 2010. Allegiant was also recently named one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Fastest-Growing Companies” for the second consecutive year.
Allegiant, travel is our deal.
Tags See All Tags