- Buy OEM DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Discount - Avid Media Composer 5 MAC
- Download OriginLab OriginPro 8
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC cheap oem
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Gradients cheap oem
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy OEM Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Download Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 239.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010 cheap oem
|Allegiant News: Company to Give Away Flights to Lucky Facebook Fan in March Madness Promotion|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Sarah Gannon|
|Friday, 18 February 2011 11:56|
BRING ON THE TEAM SPIRIT… ALLEGIANT TEAM SPIRIT, THAT IS!
COMPANY TO GIVE AWAY FLIGHTS TO LUCKY FACEBOOK FAN IN MARCH MADNESS PROMOTION
LAS VEGAS--- Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) is giving away the opportunity to fly to one of its many vacation destinations for free! In honor of March Madness, the company recently launched a contest on Facebook that will reveal the Allegiant “fan” with the most team spirit for the travel company. The winner will receive two roundtrip tickets to any destination of their choice on Allegiant.
For contest rules and information please visit http://www.allegiantair.com/
Allegiant, travel is our deal.
Las Vegas-based Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT), is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations such as Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix-Mesa, Orlando, Fla., and Tampa/St. Petersburg, Fla. Through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, the company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline offering air travel both on a stand-alone basis and bundled with hotel rooms, rental cars and other travel-related services. In 2010, Allegiant was ranked number one for low-cost carriers in Aviation Week’s Top Performing Airline study and ranked 25 on FORTUNE magazine’s Fastest-Growing Companies list. Receive breaking news from Allegiant by visiting Allegiant’s Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/Allegiant or follow Allegiant on Twitter at twitter.com/allegiantair.
Tags See All Tags