- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC (en,de,es,it,fr,ja)
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 3
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,pl,pt,ru)
- 39.95$ Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D cheap oem
- Discount - Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Discount - TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 8 (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
|Allegiant News: Company to Give Away Flights to Lucky Facebook Fan in March Madness Promotion|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Sarah Gannon|
|Friday, 18 February 2011 11:56|
BRING ON THE TEAM SPIRIT… ALLEGIANT TEAM SPIRIT, THAT IS!
COMPANY TO GIVE AWAY FLIGHTS TO LUCKY FACEBOOK FAN IN MARCH MADNESS PROMOTION
LAS VEGAS--- Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) is giving away the opportunity to fly to one of its many vacation destinations for free! In honor of March Madness, the company recently launched a contest on Facebook that will reveal the Allegiant “fan” with the most team spirit for the travel company. The winner will receive two roundtrip tickets to any destination of their choice on Allegiant.
For contest rules and information please visit http://www.allegiantair.com/
Allegiant, travel is our deal.
Las Vegas-based Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT), is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations such as Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix-Mesa, Orlando, Fla., and Tampa/St. Petersburg, Fla. Through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, the company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline offering air travel both on a stand-alone basis and bundled with hotel rooms, rental cars and other travel-related services. In 2010, Allegiant was ranked number one for low-cost carriers in Aviation Week’s Top Performing Airline study and ranked 25 on FORTUNE magazine’s Fastest-Growing Companies list. Receive breaking news from Allegiant by visiting Allegiant’s Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/Allegiant or follow Allegiant on Twitter at twitter.com/allegiantair.
Tags See All Tags