- Discount - Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- Discount - Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- 89.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (64-bit) (en,fr,it,es)
- 19.95$ 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- Buy FL Studio 8 XXL (en)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Download Innovative Solutions Advanced Uninstaller Pro 9.5
|ALLEGIANT PARTNERS WITH QUAD CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND HY-VEE TO HOST TOY AND GIFT CARD DRIVE FOR MAKE-A-WISH® ILLINOIS|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Cathie Rochau|
|Monday, 16 December 2013 16:33|
MOLINE/QUAD CITIES December 16, 2013 — Allegiant has partnered with the Quad City International Airport and Hy-Vee to hold a toy and gift card drive to support efforts for Make-A-Wish® Illinois. The toy and gift card drive will be held on Friday, December 20, 2013, at the Hy-Vee in Moline, located at 7th Street & John Deere Expressway.A representative will be available from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The drive is taking place in hopes of receiving new, unwrapped toys or gift card (to any major retailer.) Allegiant is a national corporate partner of Make-A-Wish® . In the Quad Cities, Allegiant has supported approximately 6 travel wishes within the last year, and sixty nine travel wishes nationwide. Allegiant is offering a chance to win tickets for two to your favorite vacation destination as offered out of the Quad City International Airport. The winner will be randomly drawn at the conclusion of the event, and you need not be present to win.
Hy-Vee stores are generous supporters of Make-A-Wish®. Just this year, Quad City Hy-Vee stores donated more than $16,000 to Make-A-Wish® of Iowa and Make-A-Wish® Illinois and helped to grant the wishes of two area children.Make-A-Wish® Illinois grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich their lives with hope, strength, and joy. Since being founded locally in 1985, the chapter has granted more than 11,000 wishes and continues its mission to share the power of a wish® with special children across the state.
Tags See All Tags