- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Copy 5 cheap oem
- Download CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth (en)
- 19.95$ Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Blow Up 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
|ALLEGIANT WORKS TO RESOLVE AIRCRAFT SLIDE INSPECTION COMPLIANCE|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Allegiant Travel Company|
|Monday, 23 September 2013 08:43|
Company Expects Flight Disruptions To Be Resolved Promptly
LAS VEGAS. September 19, 2013 - Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) announces it has discovered a compliance issue which will require immediate reinspection of many slides in its MD80 fleet. The Company has already begun the reinspections and expects to complete the process by the end of September. MD80 aircraft will be placed back in service as soon as possible after the slides pass reinspection. In the meantime, Allegiant will take as many as 30 MD80s out of service and delay, reschedule or cancel a number of flights over the next several days.
"We apologize for the disruption to our passengers and ask that they please remain patient as we work to correct the issue, reschedule affected flights and accommodate any passengers impacted," said Andrew Levy, Allegiant Travel Company President. "Allegiant is committed, above all else, to the safety of our passengers and crew, and we are dedicated to working around-the-clock to ensure that all of our fleet meets the highest standards."
At this time, it is unknown how long the disruption in flight schedule will last. Allegiant has activated additional call center staff, and Allegiant will be contacting affected travelers directly. Customers may also sign up for flight alerts for individual flights at https://www2.allegiantair.com/
Allegiant, Travel is our deal.®
Las Vegas-based Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations. The company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, while also offering other travel-related products such as hotel rooms, rental cars, and attraction tickets. All can be purchased through the company website, allegiant.com. The company has been named one of America's 100 Best Small Companies by Forbes Magazine for four consecutive years. For downloadable press kit, including photos, visit: http://gofly.us/17bZ4xO.
Tags See All Tags