- Buy OEM Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel Painter X3 MAC
- 19.95$ MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
- 9.95$ Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
|ALLIANCE TECHNOLOGIES DEBUTS CLOUD COMPUTING SERVICES|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 24 June 2009 10:35|
Innovative Platform Can Change the Landscape for How Businesses Receive IT Services
Des Moines, IA - (June 23, 2009) - Alliance Technologies, a Des Moines-based full-service information technology solutions firm,announced today the launch of cloud computing services to enable remote delivery and management of IT services related to data accessibility, storage, backup and disaster recovery.
One local Des Moines business has migrated their entire IT infrastructure to the Alliance Technologies cloud platform. This solution has enabled over 200 employees in 10 different office locations to essentially function as one. All workers now access, share and save all of their data and other computing resources directly from the Alliance cloud. Essential office technology, including software applications, server files and email are all accessible viatheir wide area network from Alliance's secure data center.With the hosted cloud infrastructure, the data center equipment, backups, heating, cooling and security are all provided ‘as a service' by Alliance Technologies.
"One of the biggest business needs we've identified is centered around business continuity and disaster recovery," said Mike Lang, CEO of Alliance Technologies. "With flooding and tornadoes, Iowa has seen its share of natural disasters. Businesses have seen first-hand the impact that an unforeseen disaster can have on their operations. Our cloud can be used to create solutions for backup and disaster recovery so businesses do not have to worry about compromising their information or experiencing long periods of downtime. Businesses can remain up and running or we can get them back up quickly with almost no time or effort on their end. Cloud computing can also keep workers connected remotely as they can access files and applications anywhere via the Internet."
For more information about Alliance Technologies' new cloud computing services, please contact Jason Lamping at 515-245-7682, or visit:
Tags See All Tags