- Discount - Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11
- Discount - Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual
- Download Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Buy OEM Macpaw CleanMyMac
- Discount - Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
|Allison Shanks of Bettendorf is a Top Student at Butler University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Courtney Tuell|
|Tuesday, 08 April 2014 09:25|
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (04/07/2014)(readMedia)-- Allison Shanks from Bettendorf, Iowa, is among the Top 100 Students at Butler University. Shanks, a biology major, expects to graduate in 2014.
The Butler Alumni Association sponsors Top 100 Student Recognition to pay tribute to the talent and dedication of outstanding Butler students. The recipients are nominated by students, faculty, and staff members for their outstanding character, scholarship, and leadership. The recognition honors those who give unselfishly of themselves and who are highly regarded by the entire University community.
Challenging and enabling students to meet their personal and professional goals has guided Butler University since 1855. Today, Butler is a nationally recognized comprehensive university that blends the liberal arts with first-rate pre-professional programs. It seeks to prepare each graduate not simply to make a living but to make a life of purpose, in which personal flourishing is intertwined with the welfare of others. Butler is known for its vibrant campus, superior academics and dedicated faculty. The University enrolls more than 4,700 undergraduate and graduate students in six academic colleges: Arts, Business, Communication, Education, Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Located just six miles from downtown Indianapolis, Butler's urban setting affords students internship opportunities that provide excellent graduate school and career preparation.
Tags See All Tags