- Buy Cheap Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010
- 39.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4
- Buy Lynda.com - Real-World XML (en)
- Buy OEM iStopMotion 2 Pro MAC
- Buy Cyberlink Powercinema 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- 199.95$ Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
|Allison Shanks of Bettendorf is a Top Student at Butler University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Courtney Tuell|
|Tuesday, 08 April 2014 09:25|
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (04/07/2014)(readMedia)-- Allison Shanks from Bettendorf, Iowa, is among the Top 100 Students at Butler University. Shanks, a biology major, expects to graduate in 2014.
The Butler Alumni Association sponsors Top 100 Student Recognition to pay tribute to the talent and dedication of outstanding Butler students. The recipients are nominated by students, faculty, and staff members for their outstanding character, scholarship, and leadership. The recognition honors those who give unselfishly of themselves and who are highly regarded by the entire University community.
Challenging and enabling students to meet their personal and professional goals has guided Butler University since 1855. Today, Butler is a nationally recognized comprehensive university that blends the liberal arts with first-rate pre-professional programs. It seeks to prepare each graduate not simply to make a living but to make a life of purpose, in which personal flourishing is intertwined with the welfare of others. Butler is known for its vibrant campus, superior academics and dedicated faculty. The University enrolls more than 4,700 undergraduate and graduate students in six academic colleges: Arts, Business, Communication, Education, Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Located just six miles from downtown Indianapolis, Butler's urban setting affords students internship opportunities that provide excellent graduate school and career preparation.
Tags See All Tags