- Buy Neobyte Titan Backup (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC
- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CS6 cheap oem
- Buy Ashampoo Cover Studio (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Cultured Code Things MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 199.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC
|Allison Shanks of Bettendorf is a Top Student at Butler University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Courtney Tuell|
|Tuesday, 08 April 2014 09:25|
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (04/07/2014)(readMedia)-- Allison Shanks from Bettendorf, Iowa, is among the Top 100 Students at Butler University. Shanks, a biology major, expects to graduate in 2014.
The Butler Alumni Association sponsors Top 100 Student Recognition to pay tribute to the talent and dedication of outstanding Butler students. The recipients are nominated by students, faculty, and staff members for their outstanding character, scholarship, and leadership. The recognition honors those who give unselfishly of themselves and who are highly regarded by the entire University community.
Challenging and enabling students to meet their personal and professional goals has guided Butler University since 1855. Today, Butler is a nationally recognized comprehensive university that blends the liberal arts with first-rate pre-professional programs. It seeks to prepare each graduate not simply to make a living but to make a life of purpose, in which personal flourishing is intertwined with the welfare of others. Butler is known for its vibrant campus, superior academics and dedicated faculty. The University enrolls more than 4,700 undergraduate and graduate students in six academic colleges: Arts, Business, Communication, Education, Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Located just six miles from downtown Indianapolis, Butler's urban setting affords students internship opportunities that provide excellent graduate school and career preparation.
Tags See All Tags