- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ DivX Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies
- Buy Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- 29.95$ Nik Software Dfine 2.0 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (64-bit)
|Alzheimer’s "Beginning the Conversation" Classes Available in QC area.|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Thursday, 15 January 2009 14:25|
Alzheimer’s is the 7th leading cause of death for people of all ages and 5th leading cause of death for people age 65 and older. One of the most important ways of dealing with the disease is early detection and treatment. Starting in January, the Alzheimer’s Association Greater Iowa Chapter will be hosting Beginning the Conversation programs in Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Counties in Iowa and Henry, Rock Island and Mercer Counties in Illinois.
The Beginning the Conversation program is designed to address the challenges confronting families of those newly diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. Crucial information is presented, from disease progression to programs and services that can support caregiving and maintain quality of life. (Please note, this is for caregivers only; respite funds may be available for those suffering from the disease).
Programs for Scott and Rock Island County will be held the 4th Tuesday of the month from 3-4:30 pm at the Alzheimer’s Association office, 736 Federal Street, Ste. 2318, Davenport, IA.
Programs for Clinton County will be held 1st Tuesday of the month in April, July and October from 3-4:30 pm at the Mercy Medical Center, South Campus Boardroom, 638 S. Bluff, Clinton, IA.
Programs for Muscatine County will be held the 2nd Tuesday of the month in March, June, September and December from 3-4:30 pm at Senior Resources, 3rd Floor Meeting Room, 1808 Mulberry Avenue, Muscatine, IA.
Programs for Henry County will be held the 3rd Thursday of the month in February, May, August and November from 3-4:30 pm at Henry Seniors Upstairs Meeting Room, 219 W. 2nd Street, Kewanee, IL
Programs for Mercer County will be held the 4th Thursday of the month in January, April, July and October from 3-4:30 pm at the Mercer County Hospital, Conference Room A, 409 NW 9th Avenue, Aledo, IL.
The Alzheimer’s Association, the world leader in Alzheimer research and support, is the first and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to finding prevention methods, treatments and an eventual cure for Alzheimer’s. For 25 years, the donor-supported, not-for-profit Alzheimer’s Association has provided reliable information and care consultation; created supportive services for families; increased funding for dementia research; and influenced public policy changes.
Tags See All Tags