- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC (en)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium cheap oem
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Practical Photoshop Selections cheap oem
- 9.95$ Digital Painting in Photoshop cheap oem
- Download Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- 39.95$ Altova SchemaAgent 2009 cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- 19.95$ BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC cheap oem
|Amanda Eslinger to Have Work on Display at Augustana College|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Keri Rursch|
|Wednesday, 18 April 2012 14:14|
ROCK ISLAND, IL (04/18/2012)(readMedia)-- Five Augustana seniors majoring in art will display their work at the Augustana College Art Museum (3703 7th Ave.), as part of the Senior Studio Art Exhibition. The exhibition opens Saturday, April 28, and runs through Saturday, May 19. The museum is open from noon to 4 p.m., Tuesdays through Saturdays, and closed for final exams May 15-17.
The exhibition is the culmination of a process and the student's academic experience at Augustana. The process, known as Senior Inquiry, is a signature of the Augustana experience. It encourages seniors to demonstrate the critical thinking and communication skills they've developed and to reflect on the value of their work for the common good.
Amanda Eslinger, a senior from Coal Valley, Ill., majoring in art, has a cermanic sculpture portfolio that confronts the guises that people don to "mask" unpleasant social reactions.
This student has been guided by a faculty mentor and has worked countless hours to properly display her efforts, expression and progress made during the past four years.
The exhibiting artists will discuss their art in the Augustana College Art Museum during a 50-minute walking tour program on Tuesday, May 8, at 10:30 a.m. The public also is invited to the closing reception for the exhibition on Sunday, May 20, from 12:45-2 p.m.
Tags See All Tags