- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Download Alien Skin Exposure 5
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Photo Manager 2009
- Buy Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Download Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Download Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition (en,bg,hu,nl,el,da,es,it,zh,ko,lt,de,pl,pt,ru,sk,tr,uk,fr,cs,sv)
- Buy OEM Nikon Capture NX 2
|AMERICA NEEDS FARMERS WELCOMES DALLAS CLARK TO THE TEAM|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Monday, 02 July 2012 12:42|
Former Hawkeye standout, NFL playmaker supports ANF
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – July 2, 2012 – Dallas Clark, a small-town Iowa boy who’s made it big in the National Football League, is teaming up with the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) and the University of Iowa (UI) to promote the America Needs Farmers (ANF) campaign.
It’s all about Iowa pride for Clark.
“I really respect and have a lot of pride in the values that farmers have, and the values of Iowa and the values of community, and that’s what Farm Bureau represents,” said Clark, a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this season. “I’m thrilled to be part of this initiative and believe in the importance of farming and the effects it has on our communities and the world.”
Clark joins an impressive list of former Hawkeye players who support ANF, a campaign launched by legendary Hawkeye coach Hayden Fry in 1985 during the Farm Crisis. The ANF emblem is displayed on Hawkeye football players’ helmets today.
With most people two to three generations removed from the family farm, IFBF and UI joined forces to promote the ANF message and talk to consumers about the food, fuel and fiber raised by farmers.
The ANF campaign continues to create excitement with the 2012 Hawkeye football season drawing closer.
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the online media center at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags