- Download Boris FX 9.2
- 9.95$ Access 2010 For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- Buy OEM Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- Buy Word 2010 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Discount - Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download IMSI TurboCAD Pro V5 MAC
- Download Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Download Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009
- Buy Corel Designer Technical Suite X4 (en,de,fr)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Buy Adobe Presenter 7 (en,nl,de,es,fr,ja,it,zh,pt,ko)
- Buy OEM Corel Website Creator X6
|American Cancer Society Bettendorf Discovery Shop to host Annual Spring Garden Event on May 5th|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Jamie Sons|
|Monday, 21 April 2014 12:32|
All of the volunteers and staff at the Bettendorf Discovery Shop are hoping that you will be able to join us Monday, May 5th for our Garden event. We are all ready to welcome a long awaited spring by filling the shop with a variety of beautiful spring things that have been donated over the last year.
The store will be bursting with lovely items for your home and garden. Plants & flowers for inside and outside, pictures, dishes, yard decorations, birdhouses, the list goes on and on. We will also have lots of beautiful flowered clothing and accessories to brighten your day. There will be a lot of great things to see, so we hope that you can stop by and take part in the fun!
The Discovery Shop is an upscale resale shop that is celebrating 26 years of successful fundraising in Bettendorf. Thanks to the generosity of the community, the Discovery Shop raises money by selling gently used items donated by individual donors and local businesses. Helping to make the shop such a success is the staff of wonderful volunteers that donate their time, if you are interested in joining our volunteer team we are always happy to have extra hands to help. All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society for cancer research, education, patient services and advocacy.
Donations needed and welcomed anytime the shop is open and a tax receipt is always available. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 am to 5 pm., Thursday from 10 am to 7 pm. and Saturday from10 am to 4 pm.We are thankful for all the wonderful donations and excited to have this fun event for our customers.
Tags See All Tags