- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
- 149.95$ VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE cheap oem
- Discount - Innovative Solutions Advanced Uninstaller Pro 9.5
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Download Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with PHP: PEAR, PECL, and Composer
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy Cheap Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
|American Cancer Society Discovery Shop in Bettendorf to hold annual Fur & Glitz Reveal|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jamie Sons|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 09:12|
The Bettendorf Discovery Shop in Cumberland Square is excited to announce that Thursday, October 11th from 10:00 A.M. until 7:00 P.M. we will be revealing our beautiful collection of fur coats and accessories, and our stunning special occasion dresses, tuxedos, jewelry, and accessories.
The Discovery Shop is ready to help you to sparkle and shine for a great cause! Stop in on Thursday morning to be the first to see all of the lovely items that we have available. We will help you to find just what you need for your upcoming special occasions, and you can help us to raise money to help in the fight against cancer. Our donors have been very generous; we have a wonderful assortment of items for you to choose from.
The Discovery Shop is an upscale resale shop selling gently used items all donated by the community it is owned and operated by the American Cancer Society with the proceeds going for cancer research, education, patient services, and advocacy. The shop is run mainly by a staff of over 80 volunteers. If you are interested in joining our volunteer group stop in the shop and join us in the fight against cancer.
If you have items that you would like to donate for this event or at any time, donations are gladly accepted during business hours and a tax receipt is always available. The shop welcomes men’s, women’s and children’s gently used clothing, accessories, jewelry, collectibles and kitchen items. For more information find us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/
Regular shop hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tags See All Tags