- 9.95$ Creating a Website: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Download Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009
- Download Acala DivX DVD Player Assist
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Discount - Microangelo Toolset 6
- Buy Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC (en)
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- Discount - Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|American Cancer Society's Discovery Shop Annual Holiday Open House Sunday, November 20th , Noon to 4 p.m.|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jamie Sons|
|Tuesday, 08 November 2011 13:31|
The Bettendorf Discovery Shop in Cumberland Square invites you to their Annual Holiday Open House Sunday, November 20th from noon to 4 pm.
Stop in and let us help you get ready for your holiday fun. The Discovery Shop will be brimming with all kinds of holiday things; clothing, ornaments, collectibles, jewelry, and many beautiful gift items. If you are looking for something for yourself or for someone on your list, this is a great place to start.
Deck your halls and fill all of your stockings with all of the treasures that you will “Discover”! What a great way to help in the fight against cancer!
The Discovery Shop is an upscale resale shop. All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society to fund cancer research, patient services, education and advocacy.
The shop will be closed Saturday, November 19th to prepare for this event.
If you have items that you would like to donate for this event, donations are accepted anytime the shop is open and a tax receipt is always available. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 am to 5 pm., Thursday from 10 am to 7 pm. and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm.
Tags See All Tags