- Buy Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr (en)
- Download Acala DVD Zune Ripper
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5.5 (en,de,es,it,fr,ja,pt)
- 49.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Word 2007 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nero 10 Burning ROM
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 149.95$ Adobe Framemaker 10 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Macromates TextMate MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Buy Cheap Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit)
|American Lung Association in Iowa’s Fight for Air Walk|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Julia McCarville|
|Sunday, 09 September 2012 12:28|
Des Moines, IA (September 6, 2012) – On October 13th, 2012, more than 400 participants will gather at Principal Park in Downtown Des Moines as part of the American Lung Association in Iowa’s Fight for Air Walk. Participants and sponsors hope to fundraise more than $50,000 to support the American Lung Association’s fight for healthy lungs and healthy air.
“Many of our participants walk in honor or in memory of a loved one,” explains Micki Sandquist, Executive Director of the American Lung Association in Iowa. “They fundraise in hopes of finding new treatments or a cure for lung diseases like asthma, COPD and lung cancer.”
Participants walk as individuals or teams on a beautiful 3.1-mile course through the Des Moines trail system. A one-mile walk option is available on event day and wheelchairs and strollers are also welcome.
About the American Lung Association in Iowa: Our mission is to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease. With your generous support, the American Lung Association is "Fighting for Air" through research, education and advocacy. For more information about the American Lung Association or to support the work it does, call 1-800-LUNG-USA (1-800-586-4872) or visit www.LungIA.org.
Tags See All Tags