- 19.95$ Acronis Disk Director Suite 10 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 39.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy OEM 1Click DVD To iPod 2
- Download Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
- Download Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Creating a Website: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- 349.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
|American Red Cross Blood Services milestones|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ben Corey|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 15:57|
The Red Cross began collecting blood for the U.S. military with Dr. Charles Drew as medical director.
March was first proclaimed Red Cross Month by Franklin Roosevelt. Every president since has honored Red Cross Month.
The Red Cross implemented the first nationwide blood program for civilians. The first collection center opened in Rochester, N.Y.
The Red Cross called for a national blood policy, which the federal government set up in 1974, supporting standardized practices.
The Red Cross applied standardized tests to ensure the safety of blood products. Now about a dozen tests are performed on every blood donation.
Tags See All Tags