- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- Buy Cheap Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training cheap oem
- 79.95$ Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Discount - Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
|American Red Cross Blood Services milestones|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ben Corey|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 15:57|
The Red Cross began collecting blood for the U.S. military with Dr. Charles Drew as medical director.
March was first proclaimed Red Cross Month by Franklin Roosevelt. Every president since has honored Red Cross Month.
The Red Cross implemented the first nationwide blood program for civilians. The first collection center opened in Rochester, N.Y.
The Red Cross called for a national blood policy, which the federal government set up in 1974, supporting standardized practices.
The Red Cross applied standardized tests to ensure the safety of blood products. Now about a dozen tests are performed on every blood donation.
Tags See All Tags