- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Buy OEM Hazel 3
- Buy ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter (en)
- Buy Cheap IMSI TurboCAD Pro 15
- Discount - Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- 69.95$ Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress
- Download CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 12
|American Red Cross Blood Services milestones|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ben Corey|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 15:57|
The Red Cross began collecting blood for the U.S. military with Dr. Charles Drew as medical director.
March was first proclaimed Red Cross Month by Franklin Roosevelt. Every president since has honored Red Cross Month.
The Red Cross implemented the first nationwide blood program for civilians. The first collection center opened in Rochester, N.Y.
The Red Cross called for a national blood policy, which the federal government set up in 1974, supporting standardized practices.
The Red Cross applied standardized tests to ensure the safety of blood products. Now about a dozen tests are performed on every blood donation.
Tags See All Tags