- Discount - Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- 79.95$ Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Altova DatabaseSpy 2009
- Download Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Buy Cheap Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Discount - Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit)
|American Red Cross Blood Services milestones|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ben Corey|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 15:57|
The Red Cross began collecting blood for the U.S. military with Dr. Charles Drew as medical director.
March was first proclaimed Red Cross Month by Franklin Roosevelt. Every president since has honored Red Cross Month.
The Red Cross implemented the first nationwide blood program for civilians. The first collection center opened in Rochester, N.Y.
The Red Cross called for a national blood policy, which the federal government set up in 1974, supporting standardized practices.
The Red Cross applied standardized tests to ensure the safety of blood products. Now about a dozen tests are performed on every blood donation.
Tags See All Tags