- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- Buy Adobe Font Folio 11 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SolidWorks 2012 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection 2013
- 149.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Download Adobe InCopy CS4
- 149.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional cheap oem
- Download Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Discount - Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Buy Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit) (en)
|Americans for Prosperity to Host Rally During President Obama’s Speech|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Mark Lucas|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 14:51|
President Should Stop Obstructing Job Creation for America’s College Graduates
Iowa City, IA - When President Barack Obama speaks at the University of Iowa campus today, Americans for Prosperity – Iowa (AFP-IA) will be on campus to rally in support of job creation and economic freedom. Americans for Prosperity – Iowa state director Mark Lucas believes the White House should change its policies to make it easier for companies to grow and create jobs.
“A college degree doesn’t matter much when there are no jobs available in the economy,” says Lucas.
Recent employment data shows that one in two college graduates are unemployed or underemployed and the unemployment rate for 21 to 24 year-olds is over 13 percent.
“The President had an opportunity to support the Keystone Pipeline which would have created thousands of much-needed jobs,” said Lucas. “The White House claims they want to lower unemployment. This administration is content to see half a billion dollars wasted on failed companies like Solyndra, while blocking job growth that would come with the Keystone pipeline.”
The rally will be held along Grande Avenue on the President’s motorcade route. Americans for Prosperity – Iowa will watch the President's speech and discuss it over a pizza lunch at the Wig & Pen restaurant on 1220 Hwy 6 West at 1:00PM. The President is scheduled to speak at the University of Iowa campus today as part of his effort to get Congress to extend an interest rate cap on the federally subsidized Stafford college student loan program.
Tags See All Tags