- Download FontLab Studio 5 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- 79.95$ Adobe InDesign CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2 (en,fr,ja,it,da,es,nl,de)
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy OEM Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- Download FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Buy Cheap Vmware Workstation 10
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download CrossOver 9 Professional MAC
- 79.95$ Adobe Audition 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11
- Download Smith Micro Poser 7
|America's Family Coaches Presents Military Marriage Conference|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Angela Ten Clay|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 13:37|
DES MOINES, Iowa, September 13, 2011 – In the fall of 2010, Iowa faced its largest deployment since World War II, with over 2,800 soldiers deployed. Imagine being separated from your spouse and family for months or years, and then returning after so much time has passed and readjusting. For the men and women in our military in Iowa, these difficulties are a reality.
In response to this large deployment and the return of many of our troops, America’s Family Coaches is hosting a Military Marriage Conference October 7-8 at the Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel. Military personnel are invited to bring their husband or wife to the event where they will be pampered with a one-night hotel stay, meals, marriage resources, entertainment by a comedian and marriage teaching sessions by Dr. Gary & Barb Rosberg.
Internationally known marriage experts Dr. Gary & Barb Rosberg and their non-profit organization, America’s Family Coaches, have created a pipeline of resources to strengthen military marriages before, during and after deployment. Through a network of military chaplains in 17 states, the Rosbergs are providing resources offering ongoing hope, encouragement and support to deployed soldiers as well as their families at home.
Over the past few years, generous donors have provided more than 16,000 free resources for military families. The impact of these resources has been so significant that chaplains have specifically identified and requested resources for more people nationally, as sponsorships become available.
Military couples can register for the event and learn more at www.
Tags See All Tags