- Buy Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2009
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
- Download Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12
- Discount - Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium cheap oem
- Buy Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Corel Painter 12 MAC
- Buy Red Giant Color Suite 11 (en)
- 9.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
|America's Music Quad Cities Kickoff, April 11 at 4:30|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Jennifer Christiansen|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 10:01|
April 4, 2013
WHO: Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline and Rock Island Public Libraries, in partnership with River Music Experience and Western Illinois University-Quad Cities invite local media to attend the kickoff event for America’s Music Quad Cities.
WHAT: America’s Music Quad Cities partners will discuss the six-week grant-funded series America’s Music: A Film History of our Popular Culture from Blues to Bluegrass to Broadway, which runs April 11th through May 23rd. Representatives from partner organizations will be available to speak with media. After profiling the series, the celebration continues with a performance from Iowa Blues Challenge winners The Candymakers.
WHEN: Thursday, April 11th, 2013, 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: River Music Experience, 129 Main Street, Davenport IAWHY: America’s Music Quad Cities is a bi-state, multi-agency partnership hosting the Tribeca Film Institute, American Library Association, and National Endowment for the Humanities grant-funded program. This six-week series (April 11 – May 23) features film viewings and discussions of distinguished documentaries featuring uniquely American music genres, performances by local acts, and Celebrating America’s Music in the Quad Cities, with a focus on local musical memories with an open-mic session. America’s Music Quad Cities is only one of fifty nationwide recipients of this grant.
Tags See All Tags