- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Acala DivX to iPod
- Download Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Buy Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10 (en)
- 199.95$ Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- 29.95$ FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009
- 19.95$ Mark/Space Missing Sync For Windows Mobile MAC cheap oem
|America's Music Quad Cities Kickoff, April 11 at 4:30|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Jennifer Christiansen|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 10:01|
April 4, 2013
WHO: Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline and Rock Island Public Libraries, in partnership with River Music Experience and Western Illinois University-Quad Cities invite local media to attend the kickoff event for America’s Music Quad Cities.
WHAT: America’s Music Quad Cities partners will discuss the six-week grant-funded series America’s Music: A Film History of our Popular Culture from Blues to Bluegrass to Broadway, which runs April 11th through May 23rd. Representatives from partner organizations will be available to speak with media. After profiling the series, the celebration continues with a performance from Iowa Blues Challenge winners The Candymakers.
WHEN: Thursday, April 11th, 2013, 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: River Music Experience, 129 Main Street, Davenport IAWHY: America’s Music Quad Cities is a bi-state, multi-agency partnership hosting the Tribeca Film Institute, American Library Association, and National Endowment for the Humanities grant-funded program. This six-week series (April 11 – May 23) features film viewings and discussions of distinguished documentaries featuring uniquely American music genres, performances by local acts, and Celebrating America’s Music in the Quad Cities, with a focus on local musical memories with an open-mic session. America’s Music Quad Cities is only one of fifty nationwide recipients of this grant.
Tags See All Tags