- Buy Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle (en,de,es,fr,ja,kr,ru,ch)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Creator 3
- Download Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Buy OEM Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Discount - Artlantis Studio 5 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Discount - Adobe Font Folio 11
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS6
- Buy Cheap Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Buy Corel Paint it (en)
- Buy Access 2010 For Dummies (en)
|Amica Insurance offers accident checklist for the holidays|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Amy Duquette|
|Friday, 23 December 2011 16:10|
LINCOLN, RI Dec. 20, 2011 – If you’re traveling for the holidays, please drive safely. But if an accident occurs, remember Amica Insurance offers a handy accident checklist on Amica.com and on the Amica mobile app for most smartphones.
“We hope everyone makes it to their holiday parties safely,” said Lisa St. Onge, an assistant vice president with Amica. “But accidents do happen, even on those last-minute trips to the mall, so it’s important to be prepared. That’s why we have an Auto Accident Checklist, with a list of what to do – and not do – if you’re involved in an accident. We hope you never have to use it. But, just in case, you may want to print a copy to keep with your vehicle or download the Amica mobile app so you’ll have it on your phone.”
Amica Insurance Auto Accident Checklist
If you are involved in an accident
• Remain calm and clearheaded.
Contact emergency personnel
• If anyone is injured, call 911 for medical assistance.
• Vehicle owner's name, address, telephone and/or email address
Take photos/video if safe to do so
• Accident scene
“Also, remember to buckle up, pay attention and stay fresh and alert when driving,” St. Onge said. “And, if you’re going to a party or event where alcohol will be served, make sure there is a designated driver.”
With so many people on the roads and so many holiday parties, motorists need to be extra vigilant this time of year, St.Onge said. We hope everyone has a safe, happy holiday season.
About Amica Mutual Insurance
Tags See All Tags